PDA

View Full Version : ADRs Made, Tell Me What You Think

MMouse6937
04-02-2007, 11:55 AM
OK, so we have our ADRs made for our trip Sept 17-Sept 24th. I didn't wait for the free dining to be announced (if at all) because we're going to use the dining plan regardless. Tell me what you think:

9/17 arrive around 5:00pm, going to go to Coral Reef for dinner
9/18 B- Chef Mickeys
D- Sci Fi Dine In
9/19 D- Le Cellier
9/20 D- Ohanas
9/21 D- Crystal Palace - Before MNSHHP
9/22 D- Boma
9/23 D- Concourse Steakhouse

We would probably be flexible on the Coral Reef and Concourse Steakhouse, the rest are pretty set in stone. I appreciate any input! Thanks :mickey:

Goofeygal
04-02-2007, 12:43 PM
If it were me I would stick to the concourse steak house. My friend ate at coral reef and was not impressed with it, but everyone has different opinions on restaurants.

HndrdPrcnt
04-02-2007, 12:47 PM
If it were me I would stick to the concourse steak house. My friend ate at coral reef and was not impressed with it, but everyone has different opinions on restaurants.

I am in total agreement with that. Concourse Steakhouse is great and you don't want to get rid of that ADR. I have heard mixed reviews about Coral Reef. Everything else that you have made ADRs look great!! Enjoy! :tasty:

magicman
04-02-2007, 12:52 PM
The ADRs "set in stone" are GREAT.

If you aren't certain about Coral Reef AND Concourse Steakhouse, you could book the Cali Grill instead (costs two Table Services). I love it, and it would be magical to do it on your last night during the fireworks at MK.

tyandskyesmom
04-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Just for the record, we love Coral Reef!

All looks great! Have fun!

Natazu
04-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Well, you've been around long enough to know how I feel about Sci-Fi. Outside of that, you have great ADRs. Coral Reef and Concourse are both really good, awewome for 1TS.

A Mouse Fan
04-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Looks like you made some good choices :thumbsup: Personally I really don't care for the Concourse Steakhouse...but I really enjoy Chef Mickey's, Sci Fi Diner, Le Cellier (my favorite) and Ohanas! For us we were really good we tried Boma but we probably wouldn't go back...it was good just not one of our top 10!

SBETigg
04-03-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm not a Coral Reef fan, but I say why not try it? A lot of people love it. Same with Sci-Fi. You never know until you try. Though, to be on the safe side, we're trying it for appetizers and drinks OOP and saving our DP credits for something else. Have a great trip!