PDA

View Full Version : Stroller size again...dimensions??

Val4029
04-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I know someone posted the size of the strollers that disney only allows..could someone please give me those again or link me to the correct spot..Thank you.

Val

magicofdisney
04-02-2007, 12:54 PM
I don't know the dimensions, but I doubt too many ppl actually have a stroller too big for Disney. If your stroller will fit through the door at the mall, it'll be fine for Disney. It seems like so many have suddenly becomed alarmed since that was posted. What do you plan on taking?

Val4029
04-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Just a Graco Stroller...only a single one. We looked so hard for a umbrella stroller for our infant DD but everyone we put her in she tipped right over and they did not recline, she looked so uncomfortable I did not have the heart to make her ride in one the whole time we are there...I want her to be comfortable. Thanks for your help.

My DH told me he remembers when we were there last that people had those jogging strollers there with the big wheel in the front and ours is smaller than those.

Val

disney323
04-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Any stroller is fine to use. Just keep in mind that the bigger it is, the harder it is to push through the stores and crowds.