PDA

View Full Version : Nothing New Yet

TinkRocks
04-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Nothing new in VMK in first half hour of opening today (Monday, April 2, 2007).

Sigh.

Maybe they will close VMK down for maintenance at some point during the day and reopen with new stuff.

Yavn's newsletter and stuff usually doesn't appear until later in the afternoon, so maybe that's a sign...

On another note - green stuff is still available in the Emporium, and if you didn't quite have time to finish your tomorrowland quests - now's the time to do so!

Chescat
04-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I think I would rather them hold back a day or so if that's what it takes to get it working right instead of having a crash fest for a week.

Also gives people a little more time on those tomorrowland quests. :D

WDWfanatic742
04-02-2007, 11:06 AM
I honestly don't get VMK anymore. Yavn has had to postpone his trip to HKDL, so you know that something big is going to come out. Just can't figure them out anymore.

Patricia
04-02-2007, 11:11 AM
He mentioned last week he was going to be talking about it more in this week's newletter... so, I wouldn't think it would open today.

"What do you get when you cross Dark Rides, the new Fantasyland Courtyard and a Sword In The Stone?
The thrilling answer and news from my trip to the Far East in next week's Newsletter – don't miss it!"

Patricia
04-02-2007, 01:32 PM
On another note - green stuff is still available in the Emporium

The green specials have now been taken out of the Emporium.