PDA

View Full Version : Flying in to Sanford Airport

Melissa122576
04-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Hello, my family and I have never flown, we are gonig to fly into Orlando, FL airport in October. We are flying on Allegiant Air (cheap rate $49.00 per person) Disney doesn't offer Magical Express, and suggestions on shuttle service to get us to Pop Century? i would like not to spend a small fortune.

Thanks, Melissa:mickey:

SandmanGStefani24
04-02-2007, 11:33 AM
not sure if this is going to help, but if you look up limo and car services for Orlando, almost all of them service both Orlando International, and Sanford Reigonal. Most of them also provide prices for transport to and from the resorts. Hope this helps!

faline
04-03-2007, 08:48 AM
You could look to see if you could get a one-way rental from the airport to Disney. You can repeat the process on your way back to the airport. Look at rates for the duration of your stay as well. Sometimes it is less expensive to rent a car for the full time rather than to rent for short durations.

You could also try Happy Limo. (http://www.intercot.com/news/advertising/*********.asp) Their rates are not all that different from what it would cost you for a taxi.

DisneyAddict62
04-03-2007, 09:15 AM
We have used Tiffany Towncar out of Sanford before. It does take longer to get to WDW from there, than from Orlando International.

Allegiant flys out of our local airport (Youngsgtown, OH) but we haven't had the chance to try them out yet, due to the days of the week they fly.

Bruegge
04-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Currenty Happy limo is $55.00 one way to the magic kingdom resorts for a town car.

Help with the luggage, a 15 minute food stop, and going directly to YOUR resort...

I can't think of a nicer way to start the Vacation. Your gonna be on enough busses LOL.

Don't forget to tip your driver

I'll try em in May and let you know.

Scott

cvzdesign
04-06-2007, 09:36 AM
You may want to double check that price.
It sounds like the MCO price and not the Sanford price.
Every place I've looked at for round trip from Sanford runs about $170.