PDA

View Full Version : Disney TV ~ Week of April 2 - 8

Melanie
04-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Quite the letdown after yesterday, although these Disney shows weren't included in the marathon. Enjoy!

Great Hotels - "Disney's Grand Californian Hotel" :pine:
Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's California Adventure theme park. Samantha meets characters for breakfast at the Story Teller's Café, and joins teenagers for the ride of her life on the Rockin' Roller Coaster Tour.

Airing on The Travel Channel
Tuesday, April 3 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm

Original airdate: November 10, 2003.

Modern Marvels: Disney World :tink:
Journey underground and backstage at the technological marvel that is Walt Disney World. Enter a make-believe world spanning some 27,000 acres, brought to life by cutting-edge technology. What was once Florida swampland now boasts the world's largest theme park. The ride technology ranges from space-age centrifuges to enhanced motion vehicles powered by 3,000 PSI of hydraulic pressure. And hundreds of audio animatronics brought to life through the power of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical systems. Walt Disney World is made up of four separate theme parks, each with its own innovations: the 107-acre Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom. The four parks are all part of a megaplex of a resort. Twice the size of Manhattan, it was the final vision and crowning achievement of a man who spent more than 40 years pushing the limits of technology to create entertainment magic: Walt Disney.

Airing on The History Channel
Wednesday, April 4 from 10:00pm - 12:00am
Thursday, April 5 from 2:00am – 4:00am

Original Airdate: December 25, 2005.

--------------------------------------------------------

~*~Disney Movies~*~

Leroy & Stitch (2006) :stitch:
Lilo must gather her friends from the far reaches of space to battle Dr. Hamsterviel’s cloned army of Leroys. Animated. Rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Monday, April 2 from 3:00pm - 5:00pm AND 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Airing on The Disney Channel
Saturday, April 7 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm AND 9:00pm – 10:30pm

Kronk's New Groove (2005)
Newly established restaurateur Kronk (Patrick Warburton) tries to whip his business into shape before the arrival of his father. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Tuesday, April 3 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm AND 5:00pm – 7:00pm

The Fox and the Hound (1981)
A fox kit and a hound puppy become best friends, unaware they are natural enemies. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Wednesday, April 4 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm AND 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Mulan (1998)
To save her father from death in the army, a Chinese maiden secretly goes in his place and becomes one of China's greatest heroes in the process. Animated, rated G.

Wednesday, April 4 from 8:00pm - 9:35pm

Tarzan (1999)
A man raised by apes in the African jungle encounters a professor, his daughter and a suspicious hunter. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Thursday, April 5 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm AND 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Bambi II (2006)
After the death of his mother, a fawn develops a deeper bond with his noble father. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Friday, April 6 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm AND 5:00pm to 7:00pm

The Tigger Movie (2000) :tigger:
Wondering if he really is "the only one", Tigger sets off during a cold winter storm to find his relatives. Animated.

Saturday, April 7 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm

Piglet's Big Movie (2003):piglet:
Winnie the Pooh and friends use a scrapbook as a map to find missing Piglet. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Sunday, April 8 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm

Alice in Wonderland :ccat: (1951)
Alice stumbles into the world of Wonderland. Will she get home? Not if the Queen of Hearts has her way. Animated, rated G.

Sunday, April 8 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm AND 8:00pm – 9:30pm

All times listed are Eastern.

Dsnygirl
04-02-2007, 03:49 AM
:mickey: Thanks Mel - I'm sorry I missed the marathon yesterday, but taping a lot of these movies for my girls will be great!! :thumbsup:

alpro2
04-02-2007, 06:19 AM
Thanks Melanie. :thumbsup:

Funny how we would have been jumping for joy a few weeks ago. Yesterday spoiled us. :mickey:

Jeremy
04-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Thank you Melanie.:thumbsup:

caryrae
04-02-2007, 10:29 AM
If you haven't seen the Modern Marvels: Disney World it's a very good one. One of my favorite disney shows.

poeticeclipse
04-02-2007, 10:24 PM
If you haven't seen the Modern Marvels: Disney World it's a very good one. One of my favorite disney shows.

I must agree. It's also a great show to get those "non Disney freaks" into. I wish there were a channel with all Disney shows all the time.

chrisb26
04-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I was able to watch a few of the shows and I was so happy when i noticed that there were two new ones! The behind the scenes and Animal Kingdom were both new. The behind the scenes had stuff about the comedy floor and some others. The animal Kingdom had stuff about Expedition Everest it was great.

GeauxLSU
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
ok, so i watched the modern marvels for the millionth time last night and i have to say it is one of my favorite disney specials. It is put together so perfect. Any word on new disney shows coming up soon?

pdrlkr
04-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks Melanie! :thumbsup: :mickey: