PDA

View Full Version : Fulton's Crab House?

Dsnygirl
04-02-2007, 01:50 AM
:mickey: My DH just loves Alaskan King Crab legs, and after seeing the menu @ Fulton's, I can't help thinking he'd love it there - anyone have any reviews for me?

thanks!:thanks: :thanks:

DVC2004
04-02-2007, 08:09 AM
It's really good! Go for lunch as prices are a bit cheaper. You can still order things served at dinner. Instead of legs have DH get teh crab claws. My husband loves crab and our server recommended the steamed claws. They were really meaty. He is sitll talking about them and that was a year ago. Fulton's is excellent.

Michigander
04-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Have eaten there several times and have never been diapointed! The price is a little high but the service and the fun of the place (Big River Boat) is wonderful. For a very special dinner or lunch it's worth it!:cloud9:

pox24
04-02-2007, 08:49 AM
I really like Fultons. Howver being a resident of Florida for 27 years I have eaten a alot of Seafood places. Fulton's is good but sometimes the bang doen't match the buck. It can be pricy for what you get.

Cathy S
04-02-2007, 09:36 AM
We always eat a Fultons (for lunch) and absolutely love it. CRAB CLAWS -- YES! YES! YES! :number1:

JPL
04-02-2007, 11:24 AM
I love Fulton's :thumbsup: I actually had King Crab last time I was there. The food and atmosphere are both very good. Just be prepared fort he bill. ;)

HockeyKat
04-02-2007, 12:44 PM
They let you get dinner items at lunch!?!

We get 30% DVC discount at lunch so we may try this out in September. Are there any items that you can't order from the dinner menu?

Thanks!!

disney100%
04-02-2007, 08:17 PM
It's really good! Go for lunch as prices are a bit cheaper. You can still order things served at dinner. Instead of legs have DH get teh crab claws. My husband loves crab and our server recommended the steamed claws. They were really meaty. He is sitll talking about them and that was a year ago. Fulton's is excellent.

This is exactly what I was going to say! My DH did the very same thing, and it is over a year later and I still hear about it anytime I mention a recipe with crab in it! We love Fulton's. It is expensive, but we know when we go there we will have great food and service - at least that has always been our experience.

Dsnygirl
04-02-2007, 08:26 PM
:eat: :crab:Thanks everybody!! You've got my mouth watering just reading your posts... :crab:

NotaGeek
04-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Fulton's was one of the highlight meals of my trip last October! Seriously, if your DH loves seafood it can't be missed!