PDA

View Full Version : Passporter question

disneymom2000
04-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Last time I went to Disney, I decided to try the Passporter. I absolutely loved it for keeping everything in order. I decided I wanted to do it again for this trip so I went out to Amazon where I bought the last one and I can't seem to find what I want. Last time I got like a leather covered one that latched and I can't seem to find that style now. Does anyone know where I can get one like that? :confused:

Dsnygirl
04-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi! Now, I'm answering this w/o going on the Website, but I got the leather one from Passporter about 4 or 5 months ago from the Passporter website. I honestly don't know the site address off the top of my head, and I'm not sure if I could post if here anyhow - but I'm sure if you Google Passporter, you'll find the website and can order it directly from them. Good luck! I just love it, too! :D :thumbsup:

sleepingbooty
04-01-2007, 10:09 PM
I believe you can order that version from Amazon. Try going through the link at the left (under "ICOT Affiliates") so intercot gets credit for it. :thumbsup:

Pooh4Grumpy
04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Go to www.passporter.com. You can also buy the replacement pages for the 2007 book to put in your leather looseleaf.Also register your old one for a 30% discount on the new inserts.

jodijo
04-01-2007, 11:13 PM
I ordered on the Passporter Website. I have the leather type binder as well. You can just order the refill to go in it. Have a great trip.

fielin
04-02-2007, 08:28 AM
1. Go to amazon.com using the affiliates on the top left of this page.

2. type "passporter deluxe" in the search form

3. You should see what you are looking for in the list (I just did it).

Have fun shopping ! ;)

disneymom2000
04-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks all. I knew I could count on you guys. I ordered two since we are planning on surprising my cousin and her family by adding them to our reservation in December. I am so Pumped!!!:mickey: