PDA

View Full Version : To all who have contributed to make Intercot a better place..

CaptainSad
04-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Did you notice that we all got promotions. I who have only a little over 100 posts in the few years that I have been with Interot am now a Senior Team INTERCOT Cast Member. I was wondering... Do I get a pay raise?:thumbsup: Or a trip to WDW?:thumbsup: lol. I feel so powerful.

HndrdPrcnt
04-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Money well spent!! I love Intercot and all of the friends that I have made on this site. And how great is it to stay updated on all that is going on at the Happiest Place on Earth without actually being there!! It's almost like being there ourselves!!

:rocks:

John

alpro2
04-02-2007, 05:56 AM
:thumbsup:

Caroleh
04-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Money well spent!! I love Intercot and all of the friends that I have made on this site. And how great is it to stay updated on all that is going on at the Happiest Place on Earth without actually being there!! It's almost like being there ourselves!!

John

:ditto: :thumbsup:

The Bookseller
04-04-2007, 11:17 AM

:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:
I can't agree more! We are in a material world and some well-spent money is always rewarding.

Disnamic Duo
04-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I was wondering... Do I get a pay raise?

How's 10% sound?

markb
04-05-2007, 04:10 AM
How's 10% sound?

:thumbsup: Wow, great! Hang on, how much is 10% of nothing? ;) :rotfl: