PDA

View Full Version : I think we're going!!!

Dsnygirl
04-01-2007, 08:57 PM
:mickey: Ooooh, I'm so excited I could just burst... my DH told me this morning that he thinks we should look into trying to make the Intercot weekend in October!! I've only been going on & on about it since before it was even announced... I just assumed there would be something and started watching for any and all info by last summer... so you can imagine how much I've wanted to go since the announcement came out! We've had some financial issues to overcome, but they're well on their way to being worked out - so although he wants to wait and see what all is planned and when - he's getting a little excited about it, and I'm THRILLED!!!:woohoo: :minnie: :mickey3:

So - now I've just got to wait and see what all is planned and start watching plane flights - but I am so excited to even just be doing that - my DH knows that once it's in the works, even a little bit, it's pretty much a sure thing - and it's so cool that he's getting excited about it and meeting all these people he hears me talk about all the time.

YEAH!!:cheer: :cheer: Come grab a :marg: and celebrate with me!! :D

DisneyDudet
04-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Congrats! We're going too! We were planning Oct the whole time, and the only weekend we can go happens to be the anniversary weekend!

We're not drinkers, but we'll gladly hang out! Maybe a dole whip meet...

Don't you just love the "yeah, we could do that," statements!?

vizsla
04-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Congratulations and Happy Planning.

BronxTigger
04-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Yay! I'll get to meet you!

At first, I was going to go without my DH because he is not as crazy about WDW as I am, and he didn't want to go so I was going to take a solo trip. But I kept bugging him about it, and last week he said he'd come with me, so I booked his non-refundable flight before he could change his mind! I'm so excited he's coming along with me!

Dsnygirl
04-02-2007, 05:47 AM
Yay! I'll get to meet you!

At first, I was going to go without my DH because he is not as crazy about WDW as I am, and he didn't want to go so I was going to take a solo trip. But I kept bugging him about it, and last week he said he'd come with me, so I booked his non-refundable flight before he could change his mind! I'm so excited he's coming along with me!

That'll be great!! My DH wasn't all that excited about a quick trip, either - he said he just couldn't imagine the two of us going w/o our DD's. (They're 5 &8) So - I offered going on my own, or going w/ my best friend - but I guess the idea of me going w/o him was worse than the extra $$ we'd spend going together, b/c I got an emphatic "You are SO not going to Disneyworld without me!" when I suggested those ideas to him. so - luckily - he's come on board, and after all the info comes out, I can hopefully begin to plan! :D

alpro2
04-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Congrats! :marg: See you down there. :mickey:

mickey&missy
04-02-2007, 07:43 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!!!

I have to say I'm a little jealous! But, I don't want to take a 4 month old to WDW. Especially because I'm a little nervous to take a 9 month old!

Have fun planning!!!

DVC2004
04-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Congrats!!! Lucky girl!