PDA

View Full Version : Is MK EMH Possible?

zaneymax
04-01-2007, 08:47 PM
:mickey: I am planning our upcoming June trip for Star Wars Weekend. :yoda: On one of our days we will be park hopping. We are going to AK for most of the day and leaving for ADR at Boma's for 6:00 pm and them planning to go over to MK for the evening EMH. :cloud9: Is it possible to get a bracelet for EMH at AK or will we be able to get one around 8:00 pm when we get to MK and stay to enjoy the evening? I remember seeing the lines for EMH last year, but with a 16 month old and a 6 year old, I didn't use the evening EMH! I don't remember and now I'm clueless! :secret: Any help and/or advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

BelleCiavo
04-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Yes, you'll be there in plenty of time. :mickey:

TinyTink
04-02-2007, 01:38 AM
You'll have time. I believe that they give out wristbands until about an hour before EMH is over, as far as I can remember anyway. The times I've gone I was able to defintely get some attractions done. I also just love to get a snack and sit and enjoy MK at night! :cloud9:

PeterPan
04-02-2007, 09:56 AM
And please know that there is more than one place to get a bracelet at MK - most people just line up at the first place they find. Often, other places have no one at all in line.