PDA

View Full Version : How far in advance to book?

Tinkermom
04-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Hi again! :hi: We are looking at a 7 day Feb. '08 cruise. I went through the process of booking online today just to get an idea of all the costs. I noticed that the 1st dinner seating is not available. So, are we late to be booking? I want to call DVC member services tomorrow and get some more prices. DH and I would like to actually book by the end of this week.

Which brings me to another question. What is the cancellation policy?

Thanks again! I am sure I will be back with more questions.:blush:

TammiMcMan
04-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Cruises start booking as soon as the sailing dates are released. Mainly because, this is typically when you can get the lowest prices. That means the 1st dinner seating goes quick. I think they still allow you to be placed on a waiting list for the 1st seating or you can try to change it as soon as you get on board.

The cancellation policy is listed under the Disney Cruise Lines terms of service if you want more clarification. It's pretty much no refund if you're within 7 days of your cruise. From 8-90 days, you'll get a refund of any additional money you paid towards your cruise, but they keep your initial deposit as a fee. If you cancel beyond 90 days, there's no fee (except for Categories 1-3).