PDA

View Full Version : Characature Artists at any of the Theme Parks?

Mickey's Pal
04-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know if there's a place at WDW to get your characature done?

AuntDJ
04-01-2007, 07:44 PM
There are TONS of places to get this done!

There is multiple places in the parks as well as DTD.

DJ

Ray C.
04-01-2007, 07:51 PM
There is at least one location in each park to have this done. At the Magic Kingdom, the artists are on the side street off of Main Street, between the Market House and Uptown Jewelers. In Epcot, the artists are in France, closest to the International Gateway. While I'm not sure where the artists are in MGM or the Animal Kingdom, there are also vendors in the Marketplace at Downtown Disney right between Team Mickey and Ghirardelli's, and at the Boardwalk by the boat launch.

PrincessAmanda
04-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I have always wanted to get one of these done. Does anyone know the cost? Thanks! :mickey:

PiratePaul
04-01-2007, 08:40 PM
I had it done at Wilderness Lodge . The staff member did a Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:number1: :thumbsup: :mickey:

RockChalkKimball
04-01-2007, 09:20 PM
My son had one done in EPCOT in France. It was a couple of years ago, but he remembers paying about $15.00. There were differeny prices depending on what you want done, number of people, etc. It's really cute!

Mickey's Pal
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Wow! Thanks for the prompt responses!

We wanted to have our family characature done as the "Incredibles" (if they'll do it)... We have three kids the same ages (and gender) as Bob & Helen... And my husband looks a lot like Bob (the hair/nose), and (sad to say), my hips are a bit like Helen's - :D We thought it would be awesome to have our family "portrait" done.

We're prepared to pay a pretty penny- but it'll so be worth it!!!

THANKS AGAIN!

magicofdisney
04-01-2007, 10:42 PM
I think the prices range between $10 and $50 depending on what's done. My son wanted the $30 offer and that included color.

Ray C.
04-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Ah yes. I completely forgot about the artists that are at the deluxe resorts. I pass the one at the Grand Floridian all the time. It is right on the ground floor of the main building, all the way to the back. Pricing is pretty steep. It all depends on how many people are in it, if it's just the face or with a body, and if its airbrushed when the sketch is complete. You could easily pay over $75 for the 5 of you. If they won't do all 5 of you on one sheet, you may want to think about the kiosks in the parks that do the superimposing. They can take your picture, and put it on the body of famous characters, both real people and animations.

tyandskyesmom
04-02-2007, 03:09 PM
They are at all the Disney owned hotels...