PDA

View Full Version : So I had this dream...

ValenciaCalling
04-01-2007, 04:47 PM
that I went to Disney World, and stayed at the Beach Club and loved it. I've never stayed there before. Is it worth a try?

mrsgaribaldi
04-01-2007, 06:31 PM
I stayed at the Beach Club concierge and hated it. We stayed at the Polynesian and loved it. I would stay there:thumbsup:

DVC2004
04-01-2007, 06:39 PM
We stayed at the Beach Club 4 years ago. It was OK. I'm with Mrs.Garibaldi- the Polynesian was better.

SgtTigger
04-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Dont tell me this...... It is one of the only places I was thinking of staying other than Wilderness Lodge Villas........

:cop: :tigger:

disneymom2000
04-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh my gosh - I LOVE the Beach Club. That is always my first choice of resort. The rooms are bright and I love the balcony rooms. Then the landscaping is beautiful and the pool is to die for. Also, it is easy to catch the bus or the ferry. You have Cape May and Beaches & Cream Soda shoppe. The lobby is very relaxing and welcoming. You can't go wrong.:number1:

pox24
04-02-2007, 08:32 AM
Yes, its worth every penny!

Crow
04-02-2007, 07:46 PM
the only thing i loved was the location..next to Epcot. otherwise i wouldnt pay for it. just lucky i got a deal cause of PO rehab.
the walk to the room was winding..no prob for me but others may have trouble. the room didnt seem that great. balcony standing room only pretty much. for the location and cheaper price i would go w Swan/Dolphin.
WL is my fav deluxe of the ones ive stayed at.

kgoulash
04-03-2007, 10:39 AM
it depends on what your looking for of course but i can't see staying anywhwere else anymore. the location, the pool, the spacious rooms. we had a full balcony but i've read the yacht club has more full balconies and both resorts are equal in price. not only can you walk to epcot, great for dinning! but the boardwalk is also across the way. a wonderful resort!:minnie:

pox24
04-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh Yeh,

Don't miss any opportunity to stay there, its a fine hotel. :thumbsup:

PetefromRI
04-03-2007, 06:34 PM
For us it's the Poly hands down.We felt much more laidback at the Poly.I have to admit that the location at the Y&B can't be beat as far as Epcot goes,but I'd rather stay at the Poly and grab the monorail at the ticket and transportation center.It really all depends on what your looking for.I don't want to offend anyone but we felt that it was kind of a snobby hotel.We noticed alot of people seemed to be bothered that there were kids around,the last time I checked this was Disney World.Personally we prefer foodcourts for breakfast and lunch if we're at our resort.I'm more of a Jimmy Buffet kind of guy so I really like the island feel.

BellewanaB
04-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Have you seen the pool at Yacht and Beach!?! They put bracelt on guests to ensure that only hotel members are swimming there becuase other people try to crash it! It's UNBELIEVABLE!

Love the soda shop, Love walkin over the the Boardwalk, LOVE walkin over to Epcot.

HOWEVER...WL(as stated buy others) is my fave overall (gotta factor in the price tag!)

Maleficent's Dad
04-03-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm totally biased. The Beach Club is the best resort overall on Disney's property.

Great location
Great dining
Great pool
Great location
Great theme
Great atmosphere
Great location
Great CM's

Oh, but I am definitely biased towards this resort! ;)