PDA

View Full Version : Water Pageant

dizne4me
04-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I have stayed at Ft. Wilderness cabins in the past but have never experienced the water pageant...Is it correct that you can view it from the beach area? What time should I get there to see it? We're going in mid-August. Thanks for your advice

ElenitaB
04-01-2007, 03:56 PM
The Water Pageant is one of those fun little "secret" Disney things that always brings a smile to my face! There's something about that lilting music! :)

Anyway, you can read more about the EWP (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp) on Info Central! It passes by Ft. Wilderness around 9:45 in the evening.

SgtTigger
04-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Arrive a few minutes early... Sometime thay get there a little early.....

I say it is a must do....... We try to see it every night we can at the Wilderness Lodge.....

Remember in Bad weather it could be canceled...

:cop: :tigger:

ibrowse17
04-02-2007, 12:24 PM
An all-time favorite. I have fond memories of watching the water parade from the beach as a kid. It has changed very little over the years.:thumbsup:

KylesMom
04-02-2007, 02:29 PM
One suggestion - be sure to bring mosquito repellent down to the beach with you - we get eaten alive whenever we try to watch from FW or WL beaches. Or maybe the bugs just like US? :blush:

SgtTigger
04-02-2007, 08:23 PM
One suggestion - be sure to bring mosquito repellent down to the beach with you - we get eaten alive whenever we try to watch from FW or WL beaches. Or maybe the bugs just like US? :blush:

Hey Carol I wonder if it has anything to do with being from Sandwich Ill....

:haha: :funny:

Maybe not.....

:cop: :tigger:

tungpo1
05-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Are you talking about that boat light show thing every night at the beach!!!! It gets a little boring after awhile, they do it at the lodge too.