PDA

View Full Version : It's April 1 And No Free Dining Plan! = (

ILoveDisney818
04-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Does anyone have any idea when (or if) they will announce free dining? I'm very anxious to make my ADRs!! :mickey:

Strmchsr
04-01-2007, 02:43 PM
You can make your ADRs any time. If they don't offer free dining they'll still offer some discount during that time that will be as good. As for when they'll announce the discounts - probably some time in the next couple of weeks, but there's no guarantee. Check the free dining rumor thread already ongoing in the news/rumor section for all current thoughts on the subject. When whatever discount is officially offered it will pop up on Intercot's home page right away.

vamaggie
04-01-2007, 03:25 PM
I agree: Make your ADRs as soon as you can. If they end up not offering free dining you can call and cancel/modify as needed but this way you will have the ADRs you want. If you wait (especially if they offer free dining) you amy be able to get the ADRs you want.

CanadianWDWFan
04-01-2007, 04:20 PM
:ditto: X2

I agree with the above posts. Don't wait for something that might never happen. If you do you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Make the ADR's that you want to have and then as your travel date gets closer revise your plans accordingly. Discounts are a funny thing. When you want/need them they are never offered and when you can't go they are offered. Go figure.

Good luck on the ADR's and the dining.

Figment!
04-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Check the free dining rumor thread already ongoing in the news/rumor section for all current thoughts on the subject. ... and to keep all discussion in one place, let's all join those waiting there.

"Free Dining Plan 2007" Rumour (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=99548)