PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share an extra I got from disney

scootch713
04-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Not sure which forum this belongs, so move it whomever if need be :)

I had posted before about taking my niece with cancer to disney in Nov 06. Dec 06, Disney photopass started selling photobooks. I had originially had trouble ordering it(their site had a glitch).... so I got one book free. I ordered two so my niece could have one too. So I got two books for $70. Then, two weeks ago my dear niece passes away(she was only 21) EVERYONE was looking at these disney books.... so I decided I better order another copy of the book. When I went to disneyphotopass, my book/pics had expired. So I emailed them, told them of my niece dying. I got a response, we will forward your email to the appropriate person... then get an email that they were reinstituting my pictures and they would send me a book for free. Well, friday the book arrives...... and they send me TWO copies of the book, for free, they didn't even charge me shipping. What a wonderful keepsake for my whole family as we are struggling with the death of our sweet Lindsey. Just thought I would share with you. I can't thank Disney enough!

TigChatt
04-01-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm sorry about your neice passing. Disney did a wonderful thing sending you 2 books. I love Disney magic.

SBETigg
04-01-2007, 12:18 PM
That's so nice. How wonderful that you have those pictures and memories of Lindsey. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Fairy Grandmother
04-01-2007, 02:11 PM
I am so sorry about your family's loss. Much prayer and dixie dust :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: to you.

It was so nice of the people at Disney to go back and find your pictures and then send you two free books. Thank you for sharing that with us. :mickey: I bet you have wonderful memories.

tinksmom02
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm so sorry about your loss. How wonderful that Disney not only located your pictures, but sent you two books that you will always treaure.

GusNJacque
04-01-2007, 10:32 PM
That's so sweet. You have those wonderful memories. I am sooooooo sorry for your loss. Peace be with you.

Jane

Kristi Kay
04-08-2007, 11:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That was really nice of disney! Disney Magic...

merlinmagic4
04-09-2007, 08:03 AM
That was a wonderful thing for them to do.......it doesn't surprise me one bit since they were so wonderful to us on our Make a Wish trip.

Tinkermom
04-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks for sharing that! What a wonderful gift in memory of your beautiful niece! I am so sorry for your loss, prayers for comfort and peace.

Mickey'sGirl
04-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I'm so glad they were able to restore your pictures with Lindsey! What a nice gesture on Disney's part....and what wonderful memories for more people to share in! :mickey: