PDA

View Full Version : Rental Agencies at Airport

shecky66
04-01-2007, 11:04 AM
:beer: I'm a AAA member. I know that Hertz is right outside the Orlando airport.

Anyone know which agencies are in the terminals?:marg:

Fangorn
04-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Alamo, National, Budget, Dollar and L&M for sure. The back-of-the-brain is trying to tell me that Avis is there too, but I'm not sure of that.

Steve

JMTStone
04-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Enterprise was not ON-SITE and I had a horrible experience with the LONG LINE and no air-conditioning.

vamaggie
04-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I know what you mean about Enterprise! Would love to help sponsor Intercot but that line/drive/wait w/ kids is too unbearable for us!!! I do know that Avis & Budget are in the terminal (I have tentative ressies with each of them). Be careful when companies say they are at the airport. Some places say they are at the airport but you have to get into a shuttle to get to the counter and then another to get the cars (can't remember if this was MCO but have had this happen to us) even though you never technically leave airport property. I always call and ask if they are inside the terminal and if you have to take a bus/shuttle to counter or to get the cars. I got good deals with both Avis & Budget (<$200/week in Nov) through an Entertainment coupon.

faline
04-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, L&M and National are at the airport. Hertz definitely requires a shuttle bus ride to its location - the ride is 10-15 minutes from the airport though they claim the are located only a mile or two from the airport.