PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags Height Restrictions?

TikiGoddess
04-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi all,

We live only 40 min away from Six Flags New England. The last time I was there I did not have kids -- now I have a DD4 who is 40" tall, and a DD2 who is 36" tall.

On the Six Flags website, it says that the minimum height for the kiddie rides is 42". (including the carousel!). Does anyone know if that is for a kid riding WITHOUT a parent? Can smaller kids ride WITH a parent?

Thanks!
TikiG

Touchdown
04-01-2007, 09:15 AM
That depends on which ride you are talking about but most "kiddie ride" have a maximum height, and in the case of a merry go round its either a kiddie version and 42" is the maximum height or its a normal version and its 42" w/o adult.

Also with kiddie rides, some will allow a parent to ride with a child and some wont. It will depend on weither or not the ride can safely opperate with adults or if it can only the lightweights.

kathiep
04-01-2007, 09:46 AM
We live about 20 minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ.

We were there last fall with our son who was 3 1/2 and probably only 35 inches and our daughter who was almost 2.

Many of the children's rides did allow for an adult to ride with the kids. I remember my husband or I riding a children's parachute ride, teacups and an airplane ride among others. The only one I clearly remember adults not being allowed on was the boats.

The children's ride in both parks are probably similar, so you should be fine.