PDA

View Full Version : Stitch's Great Escape !!

GINNY69
03-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Hello I was just wondering if anyone has gone on Stitch's Great Escape attraction with a small child. I have a 4 year old boy and I was just wondering if It would be too scary for him. I believe there are periods when you are in total darkness and plus they are restrained to their own seat and he cannot jump in my lap if he wanted too. My son can handle alot of attractions with no problem but I was just curioius if this should be a ride he skips.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks alot..:stitch2: :stitch2: :stitch:

:bunny: :easter: :ebasket: :egg:

LudwigVonDrake
03-31-2007, 09:08 PM
I think it depends on your son's tolerance. I've seen kids who have handled it with no problem and other kids not like the dark, etc.

Kairi_7378
04-01-2007, 11:21 AM
I was not impressed with Stitch :( The show is loud and you are harnessed down, so if your son gets upset, you aren't able to get up and comfort him.

Pop Centurion
04-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Yes it definitely depends on your child. While on the ride I've heard young kids laugh and giggle in the dark parts of the show while others freaked out and cried.

Ian
04-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I took my four year old DD on it last year and she loved it.

Which is surprising, because she's pretty timid with stuff like that.

mickey&missy
04-01-2007, 03:44 PM
I agree with the others who said it really depends on your child. My 4 yr old and I did SGE in November. He's pretty brave. He, at one point, said he didn't like the ride and started to get upset but I was able to hold his hand and he was fine. He really didn't care for the whole experience. DD, who was 5 at the time, sat it out because she was affraid it would be too scary. I really don't think she would have done well, especially with the restraints.

Donald A
04-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I am almost 31 years old and didn't like it because I couldn't see what was going on. I would advice against it for your son. You could always try it first yourself. I do not remember a long wait when I went. Think I walked right in.

battle beast
04-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Young children may be frightened by this ride.

#1, it is in the dark.

#2, Stitch wanderes around, and does "touch" you. By "touch" I mean brush up, and you smell him.

IF your child is affraid of the dark, it may not be fore him, but I saw a four year old bouncing :stitch: off the walls right after getting out and he wanted to do it again!