PDA

View Full Version : AAA through AAA or Disney

tinkerbell615
03-31-2007, 11:17 AM
I have a room booked at POP and DH and myself have decided to possibly allow DS and DD to take a friend along with them on this trip, which would require us getting another room. Unfortunately when we called about another room, Disney does not have one available with an AAA discount. That is really the only way we can afford to allow them to take a friend.

Can you guys tell me... can an AAA agent get a room with a discount this is normally not available to the public? If that is possible, I could re-book with AAA for two rooms.

I realize that we don't have to allow the kids to take a friend, but they never have in the past and we thought it would make their vacation even more magical to share it with a friend.

Tigerlilly
03-31-2007, 11:26 AM
AAA gives free quotes so the only thing I can tell you is call a travel agent and ask, all they can do is tell you no!

The only thing I would worry about with getting 2 rooms is, you can NOT be guaranteed to have adjoining rooms. You may end up with rooms on the opposite end of the resort from each other.

Bruegge
03-31-2007, 12:03 PM
Call Magical Journeys.... if it can be done... they will know the process

Scott

tinkerbell615
03-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Can you call Magical Journeys? I thought you could only e-mail them.

Beast_fanatic
03-31-2007, 01:14 PM
You can call Magical Journeys (1-570-785-3283) although they prefer the email method simply because it's easier to gather your information that way and less prone to mistakes.

tinkerbell615
03-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Thank you. I just e-mailed a question to them rather than filling out the quote form. I don't want to waste their time if they think they can't help. Would it have been better for me to fill out the quote form??

faline
03-31-2007, 04:19 PM
The quote form will give them all the information they need to assist you with what you are attempting to do.