PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Question

GoofyforFun
03-31-2007, 11:14 AM
I see on the hours Info it says World Showcase and then Future World has different time for closing . What is what inside the park?? Or What is the difference areas?

Tigerlilly
03-31-2007, 11:28 AM
World Showcase is the area beyond the lake with all the different countries. Future world is the entire front of the park. So just the back part with the countries closes.

TinkRocks
03-31-2007, 11:44 AM
Epcot is essentially 2 parks pushed together - Future World & World Showcase.

Even though park hours may say that Future World closes earlier, most of the attractions do stay open until World Showcase closes too.

WDWfanatic742
03-31-2007, 12:43 PM
Like the above poster said, you can still ride the big attractions in Future World until World Showcase closes and you can still walk around in the area too.

Beast_fanatic
03-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Here's some information on Epcot (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/epcot/default.asp) and its two halves.

Since this question is directly related to a theme park, I'm going to move you on over to that forum...

dumbo ears
03-31-2007, 02:52 PM
World Showcase is the area beyond the lake with all the different countries. Future world is the entire front of the park. So just the back part with the countries closes.

that is the best general way of putting it

slt21
03-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Okay, I have a question...as the two parts of Epcot have different closing times, how does the evening EMH work?

WDWfanatic742
03-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Ok here is an example with EMH. Say that normal park hours are:

Future World - 9 am to 7 pm
World Showcase - 11 am to 9 pm

The park will be open until 9pm for everyone, with most attractions still running in Future World. At 9 pm, only people with the EMH wristbands can ride the designated EMH rides in both Future World and World Showcase. At midnight, the entire park will close for the end of EMH.

slt21
03-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Ok here is an example with EMH. Say that normal park hours are:

Future World - 9 am to 7 pm
World Showcase - 11 am to 9 pm

The park will be open until 9pm for everyone, with most attractions still running in Future World. At 9 pm, only people with the EMH wristbands can ride the designated EMH rides in both Future World and World Showcase. At midnight, the entire park will close for the end of EMH.

Ah, that's what I thought. Thanks for the straight answer!