PDA

View Full Version : MK Crowds on MNSSHP Days

Milan23
03-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Should I avoid the MK on the days where it has MNSSHP at night? I read in one of the travel planning books that it is very busy on those days, but I haven't seen that info anywhere else.

I had been planning on going to MK on a Thursday, leaving for the hotel in the afternoon and then going back for MNSSHP, but now I am thinking that might not be the wisest plan.

Also, do they clear the park out in between?

Fangorn
03-31-2007, 10:46 AM
I haven't experienced increased attendance at MK on a MNSSHP day. We were there at the end of October last year and if anything, things were a bit lighter (during the day) than normal on those days. EXCEPT for Halloween itself. I think everyone was at MK on Halloween. We went to Epcot that evening, and the place was virtually empty.

I think you can safely stick to your plan without worries.

Steve

TinkRocks
03-31-2007, 11:50 AM
Guests with MNSSHP tickets are admitted into the parks usually around 4pm, even though it is advertised as starting at 7pm. When you enter the park with a MNSSHP ticket, you are given a wristband and a Trick or Treat bag.

MK does advertise that regular park hours close around 6pm - at which time, guests without MNSSHP tickets usually exit the park. After 6pm, only guests wearing MNSSHP wristbands will be admitted on the attractions.

Thursdays & Fridays tend to be busier MNSSHP / MVMCP nights.

Milan23
04-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the great info, that will help with my planning. I think that I will still do MK the same day as MNSSHP but maybe do the whole thing on Tues.