PDA

View Full Version : What Disneyland attraction are you?

KentB3
03-31-2007, 04:30 AM
I found this fun quiz on Quizilla, which determines which Disneyland ride/attraction you are according to your personality! Here's the link:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/serogi/quizzes/What%20Disneyland%20attraction%20are%20you?/

BTW, I was Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, described here as "a wild ride through the back alleys of toontown! The only ride with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful, you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car vehicles actually have four flat tires! Despite your older humor, you are a kid at heart and kids most relate to your cartoony world and like you the best. You've been know to make the adults a little queasy and a litte bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a little confused, but more often, extremely amused. You take us to the places we'd never see in a ride featuring the straight-laced Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney."

This is an amazing coincidence, since Roger Rabbit is my favorite Disney character and movie (not just my favorite Disney movie, but favorite movie of all time!) :D :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: ;)

Melanie
03-31-2007, 05:47 AM
I'm 'The Mark Twain'. :flag:

alpro2
03-31-2007, 07:34 AM
Took the test three times. First result was Roger Rabbit. Next two times I changed some answers and both times came up as the Disney Railroad.

Caroleh
03-31-2007, 07:46 AM
I'm Roger Rabbit

iheartmickey
03-31-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm Splash Mountain!

Jeremy
03-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Mark Twain:thumbsup:

Christine
03-31-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm the Railroad.

Neat little quiz...:thumbsup:

Fangorn
03-31-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm Space Mountain :mickey:

Steve

ParrotheadMinni
03-31-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm "it's a small world":D :D
it's a small world": The happiest cruise that ever sailed! Surreal and silly, or sweat and touching, you are a well intentioned 1960s homage to the world's diversity that unfortunatly inspires feelings of sheer terror in those who can't help but feel something more sinister lays beneath your shiney surface. But most cannot deny your charm, even if they cannot explain it, and leave feeling better than when they entered. Most overlook the fact that because of your unique style and design, courtesy of Disney Legend Mary Blair, you are a true work of art and you deserve to be appreciated. You are both worldy and simplistic, both cosmopolitan and decidedly middle American. You are a splendid candy-coated contradiction with a sugary, sunny song that one never forgets. If the world truely listened to your never-ending optimism, it could be a small world after all.

LibertyTreeGal
03-31-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm the Mark Twain -- coincidentally one of my favorite places to be :mickey:

Disney Babe
03-31-2007, 01:48 PM
This reminds me of the question, "What sign are you?"

I'm Splash Mountain! What is funny is I have never done this ride! But, I do love watching people come down the drop. :coaster:

This part of the description describes me well:

"You are casual, friend, warm, and inviting, if a little reckless, it's always a zip-ee-dee-do-dah day for you even when you get yourself into some mighty steep trouble." :yes:

I'm want to try it again!

Disneyluvr2
03-31-2007, 07:48 PM
Another Roger Rabbit here!

kandokat
04-01-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm Space Mountain: A thrilling rocket ride through the darkness of outer space! Futuristic and forward thinking, you have just enough 2001-esk elements without escaping Walt Disney's utopian vision for a brighter tomorrow. You represent speed, stealthness, and the promise of technology, while your Dick Dale surf guitar riff of a soundtrack makes you retro and mysterious, without being corny. Keep the lights low and avoid revealing too much, lest you ruin the show, you're only going 28 mph! Regardless of speed, you prove that in the vacuum in space, you CAN hear people scream!

Chescat
04-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Another Roger Rabbit here. :D

Belle619
04-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm The Mark Twain - which is really fitting because I love to sip lemonaide in New Orleans Square and watch it go by on the water!

NotaGeek
04-04-2007, 02:10 AM
I am the Mark Twain! (old and a little wet on the bottom!) :mickey:

Lucille
04-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm Splash Mountain!

Kenny1113
04-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Small world!!!:mickey:

*tinker_belle*
04-07-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm the Mark Twain too.
Looks like theres only about 5 rides you can be...lol.

WDWfanatic742
04-07-2007, 02:11 PM
I was Rodger Rabit also...