PDA

View Full Version : Need your help next week

Blue Genie
03-31-2007, 01:43 AM
Cat, Doc anyone I need your help next week on VMK. Next week i work 4 days I work on Tuesday 5:30pm to 10pm,Thursday 3:30pm to 7:30 but may not get home until 8 or 8:30, Friday 3:30 to 8pm and Sat 3 to 10pm. And I know I will not get a change to do any of the staff room quest can someone help me and do them for me. I want the Alice stuff if that is the thing. Now here is the other thing. If on thoses days if the prize is the same as it is on Monday I do not want them. I only want 1 pin but if it's something else other then a pin then ok. So can any of you help me. I will do them on Monday & Wed day. Thx.

Chescat
03-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Got you covered. I didn't have a chance to get your fireworks pins tonight, had a really bad headache when I got home. I'll get your fireworks on one of those nights also. :thumbsup:

You going to be home Sunday morning when Phinny does her quest? Or those host rooms later that day?? :confused:

Blue Genie
03-31-2007, 01:55 AM
I should cat but who knows what time I will get up. Cause I be at DL till Midnight and not get home tell 1 in the morrowing. What time does it start?