PDA

View Full Version : Scrapbooking tip

CCBodine1
03-31-2007, 01:35 AM
I just thought that I would share a tip that I recently heard of for all the scrapbookers out there. Pack a large Ziplock baggie for every day of your vacaction and write on it what day each baggie is for. At the end pf the day put all of the things you collected for your scrapbook for the corresponding day into that baggie. I did this when we went to Cancun last year and it was so easy to remember what we did and which days. Just a thought!

Caroleh
03-31-2007, 07:52 AM
I use the folders in my Passporter's Guide to put my stuff in, it works great also!!!

BronxTigger
03-31-2007, 09:42 AM
On my 2005 trip, I separated the things by park, rather than by day. That also made it a lot easier to figure out what went where when I got home!

thejens
03-31-2007, 10:35 PM
For all the uses we intercottees recommend Ziplock's for they should sponsor one of the pavillions in Epcot! Let's see: for laundry detergent; to protect camera on Kali and Splash; to keep each days clothes together; I keep my itinerary/ADR#s in one in my fanny pack; now for scrapbooking...what else?

BronxTigger
03-31-2007, 10:46 PM
For all the uses we intercottees recommend Ziplock's for they should sponsor one of the pavillions in Epcot! Let's see: for laundry detergent; to protect camera on Kali and Splash; to keep each days clothes together; I keep my itinerary/ADR#s in one in my fanny pack; now for scrapbooking...what else?

:funny:

I put all my toiletries in one when I travel (to anywhere) in my checked luggage, and the TSA requires all liquid to be in a quart sized one if you have it in your carry-on.

I use them also for packing wet swimsuits for the trip home too.

I use ziplock bags a TON at work (I teach) but I usually use the cheap dollar store ones there.