PDA

View Full Version : All Star Movies

tinkerbell615
03-31-2007, 12:19 AM
I would like to know what all of you think of ASMo? We have stayed at all of the other value resorts but not ASMo? I think I am going to have to change my ressie from POP to AS Movies, so I would appreciate any of your comments!

Thanks.

Christine
03-31-2007, 12:37 AM
Having stayed at all 3 All Star Resorts (but not POP) I can honestly say that Movies is the best. Music's theming and pools are BORING! Sports didn't appeal to me or my dd at all, but movies is great in theming, pools, layout, and service.

DisneyMP3Maker
03-31-2007, 12:40 AM
All Star Movies is great! We've stayed at Music before, and it was cool too, but Movies has that extra edge about it. It is also the most popular of the 3 All Stars, so the bus wait times can get a little long. But the grounds and buildings are great to hang around.
We will definitely stay there again, but we want to try out Sports and Pop before we double up.

jefmblrd
03-31-2007, 08:18 AM
We stayed there years ago, and really liked it. The theming was great, and it was nice and clean. I'm sure you'll like it.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-31-2007, 10:07 AM
We love All Star Movies as you can tell by my signature. We stayed at Pop last trip and would go back to Movies anytime. Pop was not our favorite at all.

The buses do get a little crowded, more at the closing times of the parks, but it was never unbearable. The pool is great. (We have not seen it since the refurb though). The theming is great. The rooms are standard Value rooms.

Love All Star Movies!! :thumbsup:

dinahvixen
03-31-2007, 10:27 AM
For me, it's the most "Disney" of the value resorts to bring my daughter to because she recognizes the icons from the movies. I feel more Disney there as well, rather than a big surf board.