PDA

View Full Version : Disney Mist Fans?

angedeaile
03-30-2007, 10:07 PM
This is sorta an odd question, but if anyone could help that would be wonderful.

On our last trip to Disney, my DB-9yrs bought a misting fan from Epcot. On our last day, we were in such a rush leaving AK that we left it somewhere. All we know is that once we got on the tram to get to our car, it wasn't in our bag.

My DB was so upset! I told him next time we go, I owe him another fan. However, his 10th birthday is coming May 27th and I thought a nifty thing to do would be to give him it for his birthday along with a card telling him we are going this December. He doesn't know we are going to DW yet...

Here is the problem..I can't find the fans anywhere online! I did a search on ebay, but it keeps giving me other items or saying they can't find anything when I get specific. I also couldn't find it on DisneyShopping.

Anyone know any other way I can get one besides waiting until December?

Beast_fanatic
03-30-2007, 10:32 PM
You could try contacting Disney merchandising (407-363-6200), but the shipping/handling may make it too expensive.

JPL
03-30-2007, 10:51 PM
If you have problems finding a mist fan another idea might be to get some Disney Dollars and put them in the card so he can buy a new fan when he arrives at the park :thumbsup:

angedeaile
03-31-2007, 11:33 AM
If you have problems finding a mist fan another idea might be to get some Disney Dollars and put them in the card so he can buy a new fan when he arrives at the park :thumbsup:

Hmm...they do have those new POTC Disney Dollars....

Why didn't I think of that?! Thanks!