PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland - A Year Later (VMK)

WDWfanatic742
03-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Coming up on April 4th, Tomorrowland will be offically one year old. Since this is happening this week, I thought about it and the new Tomorrowland Quests have to start this week or soon anyway. They can't be updating the quests on this date on accident.

Wouldn't also be a good time to also launch all of the new stuff that they have been talking about lately also? The new rides (might be awhile on them seeing on how they still haven't said what the other ride will be), other people moving items, new name's over characters, and the new trading window.

I know I said I would be in Hong Kong and Tokyo this week but the trip was delayed a few weeks so I'm here till early April. Don't worry it's all good, I just want to make sure everything for the upcoming build was A-OK before the trip and I was able to sneak in a few more surprises!

Hmmmm :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Arg snaps! Does this mean that the Tomorroland quests are ending today? I hoped I could squish in a few quests and get credits before everything ends :sadwave:

chrisb26
03-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Arg snaps! Does this mean that the Tomorroland quests are ending today? I hoped I could squish in a few quests and get credits before everything ends :sadwave:

I am guessing the quests will be reset on Monday I don't see them doing it on the weekend and if they did it would have been today so it should be there for the weekend at least.

Chescat
03-31-2007, 01:36 AM
Fan! TOMORROWLAND IS OPEN!!!

Oh sorry that was last year. :blush:

When they do a new build of the software, I would think it would just be a flip of a bit, and wham we got a new VMK with everything done, not piece meal. Then the fixing of bugs starts. :)

varcity
03-31-2007, 01:59 AM
-_- I got excited a second there Cat. Big letters in a sentance containing the word open.... not good!

Chescat
03-31-2007, 03:55 AM
- Don't you remember this Gator Fan was always telling us that Tomorrowland was opening tomorrow for like months. Its been so long since we've bugged him about that - :secret:

varcity
04-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Well, I thought the community calandar was telling us that today would have new stuff by the game descriptions, but it seems nothing new is out.

However, I have noticed a really slow load time the first time I enter a room, then no load time the next time I enter it. So maybe the cache system is in.

TinkRocks
04-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Maybe it's some evil plot to spring 'April Fools' on us all.... :thedolls:

varcity
04-02-2007, 10:17 AM
nothing new still. probably needs to rxplain things today in the newsletter. still got the last chances for tommorowland quests!!!:mickey:

Chescat
04-02-2007, 11:04 AM
nothing new still. probably needs to rxplain things today in the newsletter. still got the last chances for tommorowland quests!!!:mickey:
- Hint Tom Hint - :blush: