PDA

View Full Version : More HDD Questions

Milan23
03-30-2007, 04:31 PM
I apologize if this has been answered already, but I couldn’t find it anywhere.

How do reservations for HDD work with the dining plan? Will I need to pay for the dinner in advance or make a deposit?

Also, Info Central states that in October the show will only be available Thurs – Sun, does anyone know if there will be 2 shows each day during that time or just one? I was also wondering how to obtain your tickets, and how early would you recommend arriving?

Thanks for your help!

wendy*darling
03-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Hoop Dee Doo is reported to be trying out the more limited schedule in the fall.
But there are actually 3 shows every night- all year round. 5pm, 7:15pm and 9:30pm.

If you have the Dining Plan attached to your reservation, I do not believe you have to pay in advance. Just let them know when you reserve. You may still have to provide a credit card that would be charged only if you did not show, or cancel at least 48 hours prior to the show.

I can't remember for sure, but I do not think you need "hard tickets" for HDD. I am pretty sure your name is just on the list when you arrive and check in. Perhaps someone who has been recently can remember better than I do? I would make sure to have your ADR# with you, just in case.

I am pretty sure they tell you to arrive about an hour ahead. I think that's a bit excessive, but they do have a lot of people to check in. I suggest about 30 minutes or so should be fine. There is lots to do in the immediate area- wander the grounds, check out the Settlement Depot (gift shop), watch the boats come in, etc. SO if you're early- it will be fine.
The doors open about 5 minutes before show time, and seats are pre-assigned (based on when the ADR was made).

Milan23
03-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the info, now I just have to wait for 4/11 to make my ADR's!

GottaLvDisney
03-31-2007, 03:54 PM
I just booked all my ADRs a couple of weeks ago, including one for HDD. We'll be on the dining plan and I let them know that, but I did still have to give a ccard # to hold the reservation. They also told me that I need to pick up my tickets upon arrival. They did say I could ask about that at the front desk @ Pop so I don't think I actually have to go there for the tix. I believe they said something about picking tix up 7 days in advance if possible. :mickey: