PDA

View Full Version : Quoting with AP Discount

Red Randal
03-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Quick question...

An opportunity for a weekend trip in mid-May has come up, in addition to my current plans for a trip the end of March next year. As a result, I was thinking about getting an annual pass, since I will likely be needing 6 or 7 days worth of theme park admission over the next year and would like to utilize the discounted room rates and other discounts that come with the AP.

However, I am trying to figure out how to quote the May trip using the AP discount to see if discounts are still available at my preferred resorts. I can't figure out how to do this at DisneyWorld.com.

Is there a way to do this? Should I contact Magical Journey's? This isn't my first rodeo, so to speak, so I don't think I "need" a travel agent's help booking...but if it's the best way to look into these discounts, I'll do it. I've never heard a bad thing about MJ, so I'm not averse to going through them, I just don't think I "need to", per se.

Anybody got any ideas?

KylesMom
03-30-2007, 03:09 PM
You won't be able to get an A/P room only quote online unless you currently have a voucher or an existing pass and can log onto the Passholder website.

Even though we are seasoned veterans, we made the switch to MJ. They make things SO easy & we don't have to worry about calling CRO every day to find out when A/P rates, AAA rates, etcetera are available. You could, of course, call CRO directly, but MJ handles things beautifully! :mickey:

Goofeygal
03-30-2007, 03:12 PM
You can call 1-407-wdisney and ask for an AP rate on the phone and they will quote you one. If you want it they will book it and then explain to you that you will have to show and AP or AP voucher when you check in.

Red Randal
03-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks guys! I just got off the phone with CRO, got everything I needed. Much, much, easier than I ever imagined. :mickey: