PDA

View Full Version : gardengrocer.com

SueW
03-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Has anyone used gardengrocer.com to have groceries delivered to your room? We will be staying at OKW and would love to pre-order groceries and be able to cook meals. Any info on them would be appreciated!

onjbj
03-30-2007, 01:15 PM
We used Garden Grocer last year for the first time b/c we were traveling with 18 month old twins and didn't want to pack their diapers, wipes, snacks, etc. They were wonderful- showed up a little later than we would have liked, but everything we ordered was there, well packed, and refrigerated in coolers if needed. They were very polite and helpful and responded to any questions I had (pre-trip) very quickly. I will use them again for our Sept trip this year.

Karin

Dopey's Girl
03-30-2007, 04:24 PM
I used them last year, and was pretty happy with them! They had a nice selection of items, and the price was pretty good. Plus I didn't have to go to a store I'm not used too and try to find everything I wanted! The delivery was a bit slow, we wanted to be in the parks, and the driver was a bit late, but it only put us behind by about an hour, so it wasn't bad.

I would use them again, just for the ease of the service!

CleveRocks
03-30-2007, 06:25 PM
I wasn't able to use them on my last trip because they were "sold out" for my arrival date. But I spoke with the owner, Brian, who is VERY nice and more importantly seems to be VERY conscientious. He said he is determined to have the highest quality service possible, and he didn't want to take my business for that day because he didn't want to overburden his staff, which could have led to errors or crabby delivery people. I really respected that he turned down money in favor of providing quality service to those he'd already promised quality service to!:thumbsup:

I plan to use Garden Grocer for my next trip.

That being said, I used Gooding's for my last 2 trips, and was completely satisfied each time.

DisneyMomx7
03-30-2007, 06:51 PM
We've used them twice and plan on using them again for our July trip. They always called in the "window" that we chose and we're prompt and courteous. I like that you can also add things, like beer and wine, that aren't on the standard list.