PDA

View Full Version : I have the best inlaws ever!

terri.m
03-30-2007, 09:08 AM
They are taking DH and I to Hawaii in 27 sleeps!! The kids aren't too happy but they just went to WDW 6 months ago so they can't complain;)

I haven't been there since I was 8, many moons ago, and DH has never been so we are so excited :cloud9: It would be even better if there were a disney park there!

PrincessEmmasMommy
03-30-2007, 09:16 AM
My inlaws are taking us to WDW this summer for 11 days/ 10 nights in the Poly. They are paying for everything, hotel, tickets, DDP, Park Hopper, Water Park Option, etc. They also are paying $1500 credit for each room for incidentals during our trip. They are taking us, my bro and sis inlaw and themselves. (3 rooms). They are great!
I think I am the most excited in the bunch!
Jen

Mr. Tom Morrow
03-30-2007, 09:16 AM
Congratulations on your trip:thumbsup:
It's somewhere I've always wanted to go:cool:

SBETigg
03-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Congratulations on having generous and loving in-laws! Enjoy the trips.

kakn7294
03-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Wow, I like your in-laws much (and I do mean MUCH) better than mine! Want to trade? We took mine to WDW in December (everyone paid their own way) and it became the "Never Again" vacation because that's what DH and I said the whole trip! Have a great time!

JPL
03-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Wow that's awesome :lei: :papple: :lei:

RenDuran
03-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Terri.m, that is awesome! I wish my mother-in-law would give me something besides a headache! I went to Hawaii when I was 21 and too young to appreciate it....have a wonderful trip!

Patricia
03-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Wow! Very cool.

I have friends in Hawaii, they wanted me to come live there for a year to try it out, I declined, but I should really go visit them.
Take lots of pictures to show me over coffee when you get back. The snow should be off our mountain by then.

PrincessEmmasMommy, can you adopt me? I'm very low maintenance.

Chescat
03-30-2007, 04:29 PM
That's awesome. Have a great time. I have a cousin that lives over there. I have always wanted to go but even when I was flying before, was too scared to go over all that water. :sob:

Thought about the cruise that goes over but figured I'd look like this after the first day. :sick:

JPL
03-30-2007, 04:32 PM
You know I was thinking :idea:

Want to make it a perfect trip what could be better than me in Hula Skirt :lei: to help entertain you on the trip :D

Blue Genie
03-30-2007, 04:35 PM
The fartest place I've ever been to is Carson City NV. and that was when I was about 7 or 8 years old.

terri.m
03-30-2007, 06:41 PM
You know I was thinking :idea:

Want to make it a perfect trip what could be better than me in Hula Skirt :lei: to help entertain you on the trip :D

Quick, someone with photoshop and a pic of cookie has to get working on that right away!!!

I'll consider it if you take us along on your WDW trip :D

terri.m
03-30-2007, 06:42 PM
The fartest place I've ever been to is Carson City NV. and that was when I was about 7 or 8 years old.

Genie that is the funniest typo i've ever seen!!

Chescat
03-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Sorry Genie, I have to laugh too. :funny: :silly:

That and JP in a hula skirt. :jaw: :hide2: :hide:

JPL
03-30-2007, 08:25 PM

That is a typo oh Patti proportions :thumbsup:

It belongs in the Typo Hall of Fame :geek:

So does Carson City really smell that bad :confused:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-31-2007, 12:44 AM
That's great news Tear! I've always heard in-laws were really mean.. but I guess it depends on the person! :D

That and JP in a hula skirt. :jaw: :hide2: :hide:

Ahhhh! :hide: :hide2: I can barely imagine.. :lei:

chrisb26
03-31-2007, 01:13 AM
Hey that sounds great Tea hope you have a great time :tikki: :lei: :papple: :tikki: Do you know what Island your going on?

Jk sorry to say as funny as it sounds to see you in a Hula Skirt I think I am with the rest of the people and would :hide: :hide2: sorry ;)

TinkRocks
03-31-2007, 01:30 AM

:funny: Sorry Genie - but I had to laugh too. I'm just glad I wasn't the first to mention the tiny typo... You know we all 'glove' ya though, right?

Tea - let me know if you need someone to take pics of y'all on your trip (especially of JP in a hula skirt)...

Have a fantastic time!