PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Showers and Flowers....

MickeysGirl
03-30-2007, 07:16 AM
Morning all and Happy Friday!!

Well another month comes to a close this evening and the beautiful Spring month of APRIL will be in our path. With it we'll have some Bunnies, :bunny: maybe a fool or two, and of course many showers! Well we'll need those showers if we want to see those flowers come about. :flower:

So let's all join in today's celebration of today's...

April's Antics, Animals and All that Rain Party! :umbrella:

Happy Friday everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :marg: April Rain
.... with Rain Gatorade for the kids and an open bar as always ....
:beer: :papple: :wine:

Hope you all have a safe and dry weekend!

For those interested...

APRIL RAIN

2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Lime Cordial
1/2 oz Vermouth

Pur Vodka, Vermouth and lime cordial into shaker over ice. Shake with care not to bruise. Strain into chilled cocktail (martini) glass. Garnish with lime peel (zest).

Caroleh
03-30-2007, 08:25 AM
:party: Happy Friday, Everyone!!!!! :party:

I'll take an April rain!! Sounds good and just what I need for my day off!!!

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Happy Friday everyone! My little part of the world will be starting April correctly - rain :rain: is in our forecast! BUT.. 70+ degrees so all's not bad... Hmmmm... that April Showers drink doesn't sound too bad.. but what I would REALLY love is a nice, cold glass of Peach Tea (decaf of course) Got any of that?

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Happy Friday everyone! I think I take a pass on this one Jamie (vermouth = :sick: ) . Would you like some cheese and crackers Carol? Here you go..... I think I'll just have a cup o' joe this morning. Have a great weekend!! :mickey:

offwego
03-30-2007, 09:06 AM
Happy Friday Everyone!

I'll join Jenn with the coffee. Bagels anyone?

Caroleh
03-30-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks, Jenn for the cheese and crackers!! I've bought my staff some chocolate bunnies for Easter...anyone want to eat them before I give them away!!:thedolls:

Dsnygirl
03-30-2007, 09:15 AM
:mickey: Happy Friday, everyone! I think I'll join in on the coffee & bagels... maybe save the April Rain for tonight! :D Hope everyone's having a great Friday - aren't you all SOOOO glad it's almost April??? Whooo hoo!! :sun: :flower: :bee:

drummerboy
03-30-2007, 09:31 AM
Happy Friday!! I'm ready for it.

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Thanks, Jenn for the cheese and crackers!! I've bought my staff some chocolate bunnies for Easter...anyone want to eat them before I give them away!!:thedolls:

Can I chomp the ears off? Think anyone would notice? :D

Caroleh
03-30-2007, 09:45 AM
Can I chomp the ears off? Think anyone would notice? :D

Go for it!!!! At one store I worked in one staff member ate the ears off someone else's bunny!!!!

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 09:49 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

We've got chocolate :bunny: ? Excellent! I brought some :ebasket: and we can decorate :egg: for next weekend! Have a good end of March and better start to April all.

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm so there....I haven't eaten yet..... (Di you can eat the ears off my bunny -- I like the feet best!)... :tasty:

conorsmom2000
03-30-2007, 09:58 AM
Happy Friday everyone!!!

Mmmmm.....chocolate :bunny: !!! You guys know how to start my day off right!

And I'd like to wish my little man, who turns 7 tomorrow, an early :birthday: !!! Does someone know how to stop making the time go so quickly?? :party:

Jeremy
03-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Happy Friday!!!

Hope you all have a nice weekend!:mickey:

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Go for it!!!! At one store I worked in one staff member ate the ears off someone else's bunny!!!!

I'm so there....I haven't eaten yet..... (Di you can eat the ears off my bunny -- I like the feet best!)... :tasty:

Well, I guess that leaves just the 'torso' of the poor bunny. Think we should take his eyes off so he doesn't see us coming?

ChipDale
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM
:dale: Happy Friday everybody! :chip:

Jamie, that April Rain drink sounds pretty good. :marg: I'll take one of those and a 6X :beer: chaser please! :)

Have a great weekend!:)

pogo
03-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Happy Friday to all ! Hey.... I'll take the tail ! I always loved the tail for as long as I can remember. :D

Nascfan
03-30-2007, 11:17 AM
And I'd like to wish my little man, who turns 7 tomorrow, an early :birthday: !!! Does someone know how to stop making the time go so quickly?? :party:

Happy Birthday Conor! :party: :cake:

MsMin
03-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Happy Friday everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to Conor :cake: My little man turned 27 on Tuesday! (with his siter's on Sunday (22) and Monday (25)) So I have cake and coffee. We have plenty of cake to go round.
If I stir my coffee w/ those bunny ears do you think I would have a mocha?? emm.

Happy Friday Everyone... Hope it's "warming up" b/c it's getting hot down here, 85 yesterday. :sun:

vizsla
03-30-2007, 05:27 PM
:beer: Happy Friday Everyone :beer:

offwego
03-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Happy Friday everyone!!!

Mmmmm.....chocolate :bunny: !!! You guys know how to start my day off right!

Sorry Jen no make time go slower magic.:(
Happy Birthday to Conner!

And all of Mismin's gang. You must have a fair bit of cake indeed! And candles too I guess!

SgtTigger
03-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Well Happy Friday Everyone

I hope everyone is having a good day.....

Happy Birthday Conor..............

As far as the party goes we don't have rain scheduled here till Sunday....... So anyone want to guess what it is doing outside right now........ ???????????

Yep it is raining.............

You know tell Conor to be a meteorologist they don't have to be right and don't get fired......

:umbrella:

:cop: :tigger:

conorsmom2000
03-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Sorry Jen no make time go slower magic.:(
Bummer! :( Well, it couldn't hurt to ask....! :D

You know tell Conor to be a meteorologist they don't have to be right and don't get fired......

Sorry about the rain, Brett! But, it's funny you mention Conor being a meterologist.....we just came back from a tour of a live news broadcast at a local TV Station....he was pretty fascinated with the weather person and the green screen.... :D :umbrella: :sun:

MsMin, hope all your kids had a great birthdays!! :party:

Dr_Nigel_C
03-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!!

Well, drinks are on the way. And, I just checked with our Chief Cabana Meteorologist (tm), and he says there's no rain in sight, so let's get this party star-- What's this? RAIN DROPS!?!

WEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!! You getting weather predictions from Bret again?

;)