PDA

View Full Version : mello yello?

jennbunn
03-30-2007, 12:30 AM
hi all!!! just curious if they have mello yello at the resorts or in the parks? one of my friends is leaving for the world in a few weeks and is a major mountin dew drinker. :rocks:

Natazu
03-30-2007, 05:08 AM
Mello Yello you can find without much problem.
Mountain Dew, not so much.

berri_boo
03-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Mellow Yellow can be found - I don't remember where though. I was surprised to see it when we went down in July because I haven't seen this soda in NY in many years.

Scott C
03-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Sorry, I must disagree. I have never seen MY on property. I do not care for colas and am stuck with sprite or perhaps root beer all week. If there is a place on property to find MY -- I sure would like to know where. We always bring a couple of cases of Mountain Dew for the room.

Thanks
Scott C
Vikings fan since '73

jennbunn
03-31-2007, 01:17 AM
thanks to all of you!!! i will let her know!!!

WhenUWishUponAStar*
03-31-2007, 10:31 PM
I have never seen Mellow Yellow at any of the parks or hotels. If your friend can't live without it i would suggest bringing some along.

ChipDale2708
04-01-2007, 12:33 PM
They used to have it in the soda fountain at CBR - other than that I haven't seen it around. The last place I saw Mellow Yellow was last year at the airport in Nashville. I nearly did a cartwheel when I saw it. Wish we could still get it in New England.

berri_boo
04-01-2007, 06:44 PM
My DH bought a few 20 oz bottles of it in Jackson Square gift shop at PO-FQ this past summer.

tony2979
04-02-2007, 08:56 AM
We found it at one place and one place ONLY during our entire stay.

That was at the big counter service food court in "The Land" at Epcot. (sorry, can't remember the name of place). It was one of the choices in the fountain drinks.

My wife is a Mountain Dew addict, so we brought a couple cases of our own, but though they aren't the same, she was delighted to find Mello Yellow in the middle of the day in at least one of the parks.

Natazu
04-02-2007, 03:20 PM
The places you will most likely find Mello Yello are the "convenience store" type coolers in resorts or shops, the ones with a row or two of everything. Also, the Hess stations on property have Mello Yello.