PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Reminder

DizneyRox
03-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Just dropping a note reminding everyone that April Fools is right around the corner. Since it falls on a weekend, you might find a few early pranks (at work), etc.

Never been a big fan myself, all the fake stories get old by 8am that morning.

So, keep your eyes open, it's not hard to find the fake stories...

Pop Centurion
03-31-2007, 04:03 PM
One of my favorite times of year. I prank people in work every year. I work for UPS and one year I took a brownie and squished it and molded it to look like a piece of poop. I put it on the seat in one of the trucks that a good friend of mine drives. When he came in an saw it he freaked out. He was yelling that this time I've gone too far with the practical jokes. So with a straight innocent face I said "what are you talking about?" He told me to stop playing stupid that he knew I was the one to put a turd on his seat. So I asked to see it. He took me to his truck and pointed at it. I said "ewww, that's disgusting" then picked it up & took a bite. He almost passed out and the look on his face was priceless.
Man, I could go on and on with some of my classic pranks.

pogo
03-31-2007, 05:47 PM
One of my favorite times of year. I prank people in work every year. I work for UPS and one year I took a brownie and squished it and molded it to look like a piece of poop. I put it on the seat in one of the trucks that a good friend of mine drives. When he came in an saw it he freaked out. He was yelling that this time I've gone too far with the practical jokes. So with a straight innocent face I said "what are you talking about?" He told me to stop playing stupid that he knew I was the one to put a turd on his seat. So I asked to see it. He took me to his truck and pointed at it. I said "ewww, that's disgusting" then picked it up & took a bite. He almost passed out and the look on his face was priceless.
Man, I could go on and on with some of my classic pranks. You are one sick Dude !:thumbsup: I'm proud of you !:D

disneyfan1124
03-31-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh, the poop prank is priceless!!

My DH is a prankster and he loved that idea!

Thanks for the chuckle!

disneydeb
03-31-2007, 09:17 PM
It's a great day to serve kitty litter cake!
If anyone needs the recipe :

Sheet cake any kind make from mix.
Icing
then a thick layer of crushed pecan sandies cookies with strategically placed tootsie rolls!
Served in a pan that looks like a litter box!
Enjoy!

Pop Centurion
04-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Whoa, as I began to read your post and seen "Kitty Litter Cake" I thought you were serious until I saw the ingredients. Nice :)

That reminds me of the time I took Oreo Cookies, scraped out the cream filling and replaced it with toothpaste.