View Full Version : Cinderellagrl's 1st Spring Break: Day Five: 3/1/07

cinderellagrl
03-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Cast of Characters:
Me- cinderellagrl, Jenny: age 19
My dear boyfriend, Dustin: age20
Dear little sister: Jody: age 18
Sisters dear boyfriend, Derek: age 19

So our final full day in the world.... WEll we finally made it to MGM. My oh my were the lines wonderful, walked right on TOT and RRC... less then ten minute waits. Our highlight of the day was when we saw a castmember of the TOT leaving carrying an old suitcase, I decided to get into character and said, "Um sir, I would like my bag brought to the suite no later than noon" The castmember replied, "of course follow me and I will take you straight there". As we walked through the gardens (ha) he told us all about the hotel and the fun things we could do that evening... go to the pool or stables, ect. It was soo fun to act along with him. What a nice man, and a Great Disney touch! He brought us to the podium told them we would be checking in, came with us through the pre-show, and then gave the four of us our own elevator! It was great! I was glad that I said something!

We didnt stay long at the studios and then headed to MK. Once there we decided we were all hungry so we took in the music at Cosmic Rays. Always enjoyable and always entertaining. After lunch we visited some of our Tommorowland Favorites (Buzz, Space Mountain, and TTA) and then headed to watch philharmagic and jump on Splash. Soon it was time for Wishes.... Once again I cried! After wishes we ran out of MK to jump on the monorail and head to the Poly for O'hana. Like tradition we all got non-alcoholic Sand-in-your-pants'... but it wasnt the same without mom and dad :( I really found that this was the meal I missed them the most at. Dad called while we were eating and I lost it....

WEll back to the story... we had awful service! No O'hana means family, no explanation of the menu, no asking for seconds... just awful! I was soo disapointed, O'hana is a family favorite, but we didnt let the awful service ruin our last dinner at the World.

Afterwords it was time for bed, and our last night at the Most Magical Place on Earth!

Next up: MK, CRT, and HOME!

faline
03-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Sorry about the service at dinner! I'm getting such conflicting reports on service at this restaurant!

What fun you had with the cast member on Tower of Terror! That's a real magical moment and memory!

Bethis26fan
03-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Sounds like you had a great day other than dinner. Thanks for sharing.

pdrlkr
04-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: