PDA

View Full Version : noon check in

dizneyfreek
03-29-2007, 06:30 PM
We will be checking in at WL may 3 at around noon time. Is this a usually good, not too busy time to check in? (I know it can always be different) Is it also a good time to ensure we get the room that we want? I was thinking since it was kind of early, we would mention our requests again and this would give us a better chance of getting what we want. what do you guys think?

Strmchsr
03-29-2007, 06:37 PM
You can never tell how busy a time will be on check-in. However, the earlier you arrive, the higher the chance of you getting your requests. That's still no guarantee, but it raises your chances. Absolutely mention your request again at check-in. They'll oblige if they can. If not, at least you're at WDW!

Jerry2
03-29-2007, 08:08 PM
You can never tell how busy a time will be on check-in. However, the earlier you arrive, the higher the chance of you getting your requests. That's still no guarantee, but it raises your chances. Absolutely mention your request again at check-in. They'll oblige if they can. If not, at least you're at WDW!

:ditto:

There can be a huge check-in line at 12:05 and it can be epmty at 12:30, but you do prob have a better chance of getting a location you like if you get there early. Your room probably won't be ready at noon, but you'll be able to get in later on.

MNNHFLTX
03-30-2007, 09:36 AM
We've checked in at several resorts around noon in the past and found it a good time--no significant lines that I can remember. And yes, do not be afraid to mention your requests again and see if the room assigned to you meets your needs. If not, ask what other rooms might be available.

pook@wdw
03-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Speaking from previous experience, if you can get there earlier... the earlier the better! We check in around 7-8 am, check our luggage, and head off to the parks. Usually takes us no longer than 5-10 min to check in, and we usually get the exact room location, if not the exact room, that we want. (yes, we know the room # we like) When we return to the resort, usually around luch or after, our rooms are ready!:joy: