PDA

View Full Version : Which Resort???

wdwgirl21
03-29-2007, 10:59 AM
We have been to Disney many times, and when we stay on-site, we stay at the Poly. We are thinking about a trip next November before Thanksgiving or early December before the big crowds arrive, with our son who will be 2 at the time. We would like to do a more budget friendly trip, but are having a hard time giving up the monorail, expecially since we will have a young child and stroller. We have been looking at moderates, and would like suggestions for the best moderate as far as buses, times to parks, and stuff for toddlers. Maybe the Wilderness Lodge if we could get a great deal. Also if anyone can tell me when the x-mas decorations go up that would be great too. If we go in Novemeber it would probably be the 2nd week, but if we will miss the decorations, then we will probably hold off till second week in December.

Thanks!!!

JPL
03-29-2007, 11:03 AM
The decorations will be up the 2nd week of November since the first MVMCP is around November 12th. I would suggest Port Orleans French Quarter or riverside for a moderate:thumbsup:

hartherd
03-29-2007, 12:04 PM
I fully agree that you should stay at Port Orleans French Quarter! :number1:

ibrowse17
03-29-2007, 12:12 PM
After walking through most of the mods, we picked POFQ for our next trip in Dec. Have always stayed at Ft. Wilderness, but we wanted to try something new. :thumbsup:

ThanxForNoticin
03-29-2007, 12:30 PM
You should not hesitate to try any of the moderates. They are all very nice. Our personal order of preference would be Coronado, Riverside, POFQ, and then CB - but even CB is very nice and I wouldn't avoid it. The Wilderness Lodge is very nice, too - especially at Christmas with the decorations. Have fun, whereever you stay. We have visited a number of times in early December, and it's a great time - lower crowds and holiday activities in full swing.