PDA

View Full Version : precious moments

one2goofy
03-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the precious moments that are created just for the parks? I saw a coupe on ebay and a friend would like me to get her one when we visit the world. I've never noticed them before when I've shopped!

Any input would be wonderful! Thank you..

Strmchsr
03-29-2007, 11:22 AM
You get them at the Art of Disney, either beside Spaceship Earth in Epcot or in DTD. You may have to try Ebay, though, as those park only pieces are very hard to come by.

Christine
03-29-2007, 12:28 PM
There were also some on Main Street USA in the shop with the blown glass and figurines.

kakn7294
03-29-2007, 01:31 PM
The World of Disney Store in DTD had some in December but I'm not sure what the park exclusive ones might be. I bought the Little Mermaid one (go figure!) but I've also seen it at my local Hallmark store since then.

Strmchsr
03-29-2007, 03:29 PM
The World of Disney Store in DTD had some in December but I'm not sure what the park exclusive ones might be. I bought the Little Mermaid one (go figure!) but I've also seen it at my local Hallmark store since then.

The "park exclusive" ones had the two people sitting on the bench with the balloon 2 years ago (it's now retired). This year's is the little girl with the castle, but each park - WDW, DL, DLP, etc all have their own exclusive piece so that WDW's is the little girl with Cindy's castle, DL has Sleeping Beauty, etc. There are a whole slew of Disney Precious Moments figurines out now that you can find in Hallmark stores that are not exclusives.

ISLE39
03-31-2007, 01:36 PM
i have the ENTIRE collection including the parks. when iw as there in october i saw them and was amazed bc im such a pm collecter at home.i bought the girl with the castle and came home and for xmas my family got me all the others except for the theme park exclusives. just a month ago someone went and boiught me the rest of tpe ones. there are 4 tpe pm. the castle one the one with the 2kids and the balloons the christmas tree and the snowman with the mickey ears. DO NOT BUY THEM ON EBAY they are easy to get at the parks. ebayers are skyrocketing the prices after shipping. email me at (email address removed per Intercot TOS)if u have any questions

DisneyDudet
03-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Also, you can call the store directly and order from there.

They are very cute. I have found the best selection of any nice piece is at the Art Of Disney store in DTD. To me, the one at Epcot is a little on the small side, yet still fun!

Dsnygirl
04-02-2007, 11:26 PM
:mickey: These sound great! Esp. the little girl w/ the castle, as I have two DD's!! I'll have to look for them next trip... oh my, the list just keeps getting longer....:blush:

comicguy
04-03-2007, 05:54 AM
They are also available at the Conetemporary Resort Gift Shop

Kairi_7378
04-14-2007, 11:14 AM
They were selling the PM's in the Emporium, I believe. The Christmas stores had them as well.

Bethanymouse
04-16-2007, 04:43 PM
We saw them at the store in the Castle last summer. Good luck!