PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys Question

onjbj
03-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Would you say that the biggest advantage to using MJ is the customer service? The price I was quoted from them is the exact same price that I got from the Disney website which surprised me. But if the service is great, then that is an important factor in booking my trip too. Thanks!

Karin

faline
03-29-2007, 10:58 AM
You've got it absolutely right! Not only do you get great service, but they'll also watch out for any other discounts to appy to your reservation! With others, once you've booked you may never hear from them again to tell you that you might be eligible for a better price!

JPL
03-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Definately the level of service and the attention they pay to your reservation. As stated above they will rebook you trip if a better deal comes along. Imagine how nice it can be to get an e-mail saying I just chaged your reservation and saved you say $200.

Strmchsr
03-29-2007, 11:23 AM
The other big advantage is that since they're an Intercot sponsor, when you support them you help Intercot!

AuntDJ
03-29-2007, 12:33 PM
I agree with everything above...I booked one trip on my own and the rest with MJ...Be aware: if there are NO discounts to be had, MJ cannot make one appear. So on my first two trips with them, I got your normal package. However on this last trip, I came home one day to an email from Karen, for a party of 8, she saved us 800+ dollars.

I am sure this is not a normal savings, but had I booked this trip myself, I would have been on the phone with WDW (paying for a long distance call) hoping to get the deal.

I guess what I am saying, is MJ is great and I recommend them to EVERYONE I talk to, but just because you use them doesn't mean you get a discount, just mean ALOT less headaches...I have never worried about a trip Karen has planned for me!

DJ

vamaggie
03-29-2007, 02:17 PM
We are using MJ for our Nov trip--1st time users. I too agree that it is piece of mind that if some discounts come out, Debbie at MJ will take care of it for me. I have far too much other planning/fretting to do about the trip to also have to worry about keeping a major eye out for discounts. The other advantage is that MJ not only works WITH you but also FOR you. It is nice to know that if there is a problem that comes up, Debbie (who is WAY more knowledgeable about the maze that is Disney reservations than me!) will help me navigate it. Since MJ does not cost you anything (and helps Intercot too) why not use them?