PDA

View Full Version : Finally, he said the word...

princessjojo
03-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Well, me and he boys have wanted to go back since we boarded the plane going home after the last trip in Jun '06, but knew that since I quit work to go back to school, we couldn't do it for a while. Finally, DH suggested that we try to go back next year some time. I could have fallen out of my chair when he said that. He isn't the BIG DH, but he does have a good time. I on the other hand love the place. I am now so excited that I can't stand it. The only thing is that 2008 is so far away it is almost depressing. I was secretly :secret: planning on going back that year anyway, but now that he has given the go ahead, I have more room to work with. Now I just need to finish school (with any luck) and count the days. I am just so excited, I feel like a kid again. :joy:

Tinkerfreak
03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm so happy for you, now you really have something to look forward to. It will make finishing school even better for you now knowing that you will be getting a big reward.

Natazu
03-30-2007, 05:21 AM
It will be here before you know it.

vizsla
03-30-2007, 05:28 AM
Congratulations. The time will go by faster than you can imagine because you have something wonder to look forward to.

alpro2
03-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Congrats and Happy Planning! :mickey: