PDA

View Full Version : Mission Space - where do the lines split?

chrisnjilly
03-29-2007, 10:15 AM
The boys and I would like to do the “G” version of MS :dizzy: :sick: :dizzy: but my DW, being more sensible :exactly: wants to do the lower intensity ride. Will we be able to do the pre-show training together before the lines split?

Thanks, Chris

KylesMom
03-29-2007, 10:33 AM
You are given one of two choices at the entrance to the attraction - you either take a green card (less intense) or orange (full experience). The lines split right there, so you will be separated almost immediately.

robhink
03-29-2007, 10:35 AM
They will ask which side you want (Green or Orange) when you first get in the queue, the lines separate some but do come back close to each other right before heading into the main pre-show.

King Triton
03-29-2007, 12:19 PM
I haven't been there since the split. How do the wait times compare? Are there separate FP's for orange and green?

angedeaile
03-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Like mentioned, you are split immediately.

As for the wait times and FP situation...
Both times I went to MS, I noticed green wasn't as long as a wait in comparision. I don't know why that was. I would assume more people would want to keep their lunch!

As for FP, it was all the same FP. There wasn't a specific FP for green and one for orange.

I don't know if things changed since August.

Donald A
03-30-2007, 09:49 AM
You can not do the pre-show attraction together unless you go with your son on the more intense version pre-show and just skip the ride. You are split into seperate lines immediately on entering.

Jared
03-30-2007, 12:45 PM
When you arrive at the entrance, there will be a Cast Member asking which version of the ride you want to experience. He or she will give you a green or orange card, depending on which ride you chose.

The lines then split and you eventually end up in different briefing rooms. The process is quite simple.

tony2979
03-30-2007, 03:54 PM
I got such a kick out of the green card, orange card thing. They should have had a guy dressed up as Morpheus from "The Matrix" passing those out.....

SpecJoe Magic
03-31-2007, 04:21 AM
I got such a kick out of the green card, orange card thing. They should have had a guy dressed up as Morpheus from "The Matrix" passing those out.....

I had never thought of that. :funny:

Zone Stop
03-31-2007, 05:45 AM

Now I'm going to spend my entire day out there thinking "I only offer you the truth, nothing more!" when they ask me if the orange one really spins...