PDA

View Full Version : Car rentals ??

dizne4me
03-29-2007, 09:17 AM
We are going in August (yippee)--and question is this - other than going over to Swan and Dolphin area to rent a car - I thought I read something a while back on here that there were some car rental agencies that would deliver the car to your resort - does anybody know anything about that? Also, are there any car rental agencies over at the Car Care Center? If so, which ones? I don't want to rent a car at the airport. Thanks for your advice

faline
03-29-2007, 09:49 AM
National and Alamo are located both at the Dolphin and at the Car Care Center. You can make arrangements with the Car Care Center to be picked up and returned to your resort.

I believe there are also other companies with offices in the resorts in Lake Buena Vista and that some of these may pick up and deliver.

Bruegge
03-29-2007, 10:03 AM
Hertz is at the Shades of Green,

Scott

jake
03-29-2007, 12:37 PM
If I were to stay at the W/L, what car rental agency would drop off a car? This way i could still use DME. I hate the tought of humping my luggage through the air port.

Speedy1998
03-29-2007, 12:45 PM
If I were to stay at the W/L, what car rental agency would drop off a car? This way i could still use DME. I hate the tought of humping my luggage through the air port.

You can get Alamo or National to pick you up and bring you to the Car Care Center, so you can rent a car. When you return it, you just drop it off at the car care center, and they will drive you back to your resort.

shellyc
03-29-2007, 10:44 PM
National is no longer at the Car Care Center, only Alamo.
National & Alamo are at the Dolphin.
They will not deliver the car to your resort.
You can request a van pick-up at your resort to take you to the Car Car Center.
When we rent from the dolphin we just walk over from Epcot, or take a Disney bus to the Dolphin.

faline
03-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the update on the Car Care Center. I hadn't heard that National is no longer at that location.