PDA

View Full Version : Late Check-in on the Dinning Plan

BritCody
03-29-2007, 07:17 AM
I have a question about the Dinning Plan. I know that you get a days worth of meals per night that you stay. We are staying 9 nights so we would have 9 days worth of meals. However, we are arriving around 11:00 pm to check in. Technically that is our first night. But with it being so late, will that count as a day of meals for us?

SBETigg
03-29-2007, 07:23 AM
Your dining plan is for the number of nights you're paying to stay. If you pay for nine nights, it's nine nights of meals, and you can use two in one day or mix it up any way you choose. Enjoy!

EyeLuvDisney
03-29-2007, 08:07 AM
The last two years we have checked in between 1am & 2am and have still received the benefit of the dining plan for the late arrival.

So, just use your late check-in night on a great location that requires 2TS meals like Cinderella's Royal Table or others.

Trey

CleveSJM
03-29-2007, 08:10 AM
You don't lose credits if you don't use them one day. They stay on your account. You can not eat on the plan for a couple days and then have a TS breakfast, TS lunch and TS dinner one day if you'd like. But like the others recommend, I'd probably use the extra TS credit to go to a 2TS restaurant one night.

CanadianWDWFan
03-29-2007, 08:11 AM
So, just use your late check-in night on a great location that requires 2TS meals like Cinderella's Royal Table or others.
That's a good idea!:thumbsup:

What I was going to suggest to do one day, is to have a early morning character breakfast. Then in the evening have a nice relaxing sit down meal.

wendy*darling
03-29-2007, 08:13 AM
You will receive 1 TS, 1CS and 1 snack for every night that your reservation is for. If you have a 9 night reservation- you get 9TS, 9CS and 9 snacks per person in the room. It does not matter what time you check in- that is your allotment.
You can use your full vacation's worth of meals all in one day if you like. (not recommended! :sick: )
You are given "x" number of meals and you can use then in any order you wish. You are not restricted to using one each on each day.

Unused meal credits expire on midnight of the day you check out.

Goofy Pluto
03-29-2007, 08:58 AM
I think the question is more along the lines of can you use them the first day you arrive or only on the days after nights you have stayed there. At least that's my impression. So can you use them the first day you arrive?

WishingStar2006
03-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Yes, they can be used anytime....you don't have to wait until you have actually "slept" to use it....you pay for 9 nights you get 9 of each service/per person. It can be used as soon as you check-in!

Enjoy! :mickey:

wendy*darling
03-29-2007, 10:44 AM
I think the question is more along the lines of can you use them the first day you arrive or only on the days after nights you have stayed there.

I didn't think the OP was looking for a place to eat after his 11pm arrival, but YES- you can use them on your check in day and up until midnight on your check out day (assuming you have some left).