PDA

View Full Version : Space mountain building specs

pctv
03-28-2007, 11:35 PM
Would anyone happen to know where i can see some good pics of the space mountain building going up??? ive seen a few before floating around the net but i've been wondering if any others extisted as well. also would anyone happen to have any specs on the building itself, not the roller coaseter but just the building, like where is the AC units that cool the entire giant coaster room, what is that fuzzy stuff on the ceiling, and how big are the work bulbs and light fixtures inside the giant room? im really into that kind of stuff too. :)

John
03-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Would anyone happen to know where i can see some good pics of the space mountain building going up??? ive seen a few before floating around the net but i've been wondering if any others extisted as well. also would anyone happen to have any specs on the building itself, not the roller coaseter but just the building, like where is the AC units that cool the entire giant coaster room, what is that fuzzy stuff on the ceiling, and how big are the work bulbs and light fixtures inside the giant room? im really into that kind of stuff too. :)

Why exactly would you need to know all this information? What is it you plan to do with it?

Carol
03-29-2007, 02:30 PM
For security reasons I'm going to close this thread to discussion.

pctv could you please contact JohnY, our Webmaster, with the answer to his question via the private messaging feature.