PDA

View Full Version : TS on Magic Kingdom Day

Mnchknbrat1982
03-28-2007, 06:35 PM
For a day in magic kingdom what table service resturant would you make an ADR for? It can be in the park or at one of the resorts nearby on the monorail or ferry loop? I'm helping a friend make an ADR for June. It will be her and her boyfriend.

SBETigg
03-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Normally, I would suggest Grand Floridian Cafe, but I think that will be serving for 1900 Park Fare then so Kona Cafe would be a good choice. 'Ohana would be a fun choice. California Grill would be an amazing choice. And all of them will top anything they could get in the park.

auntfrannie
03-28-2007, 06:50 PM
I really like the Kona Cafe. It's a short monorail ride away from the MK and I've never been disappointed with either the food or service! It will also give your friend an opportunity to check out the resort, enjoy a drink in the Tambu Lounge, and maybe stick around to watch the fireworks from the beach.

JPL
03-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Crystal Place ot Liberty Tree if you want to stay inside the Park and like Character Dining :mickey:

If they are Steak fans the Concourse Steakhouse :thumbsup:

BelleBeauty
03-28-2007, 07:14 PM
California Grill is always great and romantic, especially with a seating to see the fireworks. Narcoossee's is also a great option.

May524
03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
If you are wanting characters I'd go to Crystal Palace, LTT, or 1900 Park Fare. All have different characters. My favorite of those is LTT.
Also, O'hanas is another great option at the Poly. We always enjoy ourselves there...if you go make sure to get a tropical drink at the bar! The Backscratcher drink was quite yummy last time! :thumbsup:

TBY2225
03-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Another vote for Kona Cafe! It is my favorite resturant! I love the Mahi- Mahi and the themeing of the Polynesian Hotel is so nice and relaxing for a break from the parks!

Makusu
03-29-2007, 11:52 PM
I would say Crystal Palace for in the park or Ohana at the Polynesian. :thumbsup:

HndrdPrcnt
03-30-2007, 12:43 AM
If staying in the park, Crystal Palace for sure.

Out of the park, but on the monorail loop, they have so many choices. Here would be my recommendations:

1)California Grill (Sig. Meal = 2 TS credits each)
2)O'Hana
3)Concourse Steakhouse
4)Kona

Another easy access location via boat:

1) Whispering Canyon Cafe'

Have fun planning! I hope they appreciate your efforts!:mickey: