PDA

View Full Version : Check in at CS

13tink13
03-28-2007, 06:30 PM
We are going to be arriving at CS pretty early on Sat. 4/7 :mickey: and I know that 3 pm is the check in time but ...have you ever be able to get into your room earlier the 3 pm time (at a moderate...at Easter or any other peak time)?
Last April we arrived at Pop @ noon and figured we would just hang out at the pool until 3pm but our room was not available until 5:30
:ack: and we were "fried" :sun: by the time we got there.
I was kind of hoping that since we are not staying at a Value this time, we might be able to get in even earlier that 3 pm :confused: : . is this only wishful thinking on my part? :blush:

tink55
03-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Good luck! We spent 3/18-3/20 at CSR, with two connecting rooms, and neither one of them was ready until 3:30pm - half an hour after checkin time. We actually sat in the parking lot watching Housekeeping and Engineering puttering around the rooms like they had all the time in the world. And the front desk offered no alternative to waiting. Grrrr. I've never had to wait past checkin anywhere else.

Crow
03-28-2007, 08:45 PM
well i hope i can get in in May early...my flight arrives in am and i want to check in and go off to Epcot.
sometimes ive been able to check in when i get there, other times (like at BC) ive had to keep checking

MNNHFLTX
03-29-2007, 05:34 PM
I would venture a guess that most resorts have some rooms available early, but that may not include the room assigned to you or the room you'd want. You can always inquire at check-in if there are rooms available immediately and if any of those suit your needs, take it.

kathiep
03-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Last year, we were at CB; we drove as well. We arrived at the resort at 8:10am and they had a room ready for us!

We checked in and were in the park by 9:30.

Meghan
03-31-2007, 09:42 AM
It really depends. I stayed at CS last November during Veterans Day weekend and we were lucky enough to have our room ready right when we checked in. It was about 10am.