PDA

View Full Version : Before or after the parade..

mttafire
03-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Is Fantasyland MORE busy before or after the mid/day parade. It is common knowledge that a good time to do Fantasyland is DURING the parade BUT we like to see it. Any experience with the crowds during these times? We usually arent in F.L. at this time. We thought we would try something different next time.:mickey:

Touchdown
03-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Actually the best time to visit Fantasyland in my opinion is right after opening, go ride a Mountain and grab a fastpass for one then hit Peter Pan, Pooh and then Snow White (we dont do the carnival rides) you should be done before noon with minimal waits and everything else in Fantasyland (Small World and Philharmagic) is high capacity that you might as well hit next.

SgtTigger
03-28-2007, 08:10 PM
I would say after because people line up for the parade a little early and then head back to the rides.... At least that is what I have seen....

:cop: :tigger:

JPL
03-28-2007, 11:45 PM
I agree the best time to run through Fantasyland is early in the morning before the crowds really build up. I have seen the lines for Pater pan and Pooh longer than the SM line :jaw:

animalkingdomguy
03-29-2007, 11:11 PM
I would say during the parade. When the MK offers two nightly Spectromagic parades we watch the later parade and hit the rides during the first. During one trip using this strategy we had most every ride as a walk on. It was great.

Makusu
03-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Yes, I must say, do Fantasyland at opening. By noon Peter Pan has at least a 2 hour wait. :pout:
As for BEFORE or AFTER a parade, I would say try to get it before because everyone will have the thought of doing it after. And it is so crazy trying to get out of a parade crowd.
Hope that helps some.