PDA

View Full Version : Wait List

Lisa and Alan
03-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Okay, we just made our reservations for Oct. at BC. We had were able to get everything we wanted except for 1 day. We have never been wait listed and I was looking for input as to others experience with being on the list. Did you get what you wanted? Did it happen early or close to vacation time? Any input is appreciated.

DVC2004
03-28-2007, 04:05 PM
We were waitlisted for Oct. 2005 for the BWVs (the entire stay). We mades ressies at SSR and went on the waitlist. We got a call two weeks before our arrival that the BWVs came through for the whole stay! We did lose a few points (just 6) because the BWVs used less points. Anyway it worked out great. Recalling past posts it seems that the waitlist comes through very frequently! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway.:thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
03-29-2007, 07:18 AM
It seems that the earlier you get on the wait list, the better your chances are.

We've had mixed succes with the wait list. It has come through more often than not, though. I'd say about 30% of the time we weren't successful (but those might have been late bookings, keep in mind).

Good luck! :mickey:

5 Mousekteers
03-29-2007, 07:23 AM
We were waitlisted for our upcoming 08/2007 trip to WLV. For the first two nights we were booked into a 1 bedroom, while the rest of the trip was reserved for a 2 bedroom. We were notified yesterday that we now have a 2 bedroom for the entire trip:mickey: . We were only waitlisted for about a month.
So goodluck and I hope your que time is a short one:blush: .