PDA

View Full Version : finding your own posts

paddington
03-28-2007, 02:20 PM
I often times post a question, and then forget exactly what I asked. So to read the answer to my questions, how do I get to the posts that I initiated? Does that make sense? We are leaving in 21 days, and I have been posting so many threads asking questions, that now i don't remember what I asked!! HELP!!! I'm sure they were all great questions. (ha ha):confused:

Goofeygal
03-28-2007, 02:42 PM
I was about to ask the same thing. I want to know the answer as well.

MR.MIKE
03-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Click on your name where you posted in this thread; then click on find all posts at the bottom of the box.

Piglet822
03-28-2007, 07:23 PM
You can also subscribe to a thread. You can do that by using the drop down menu where it says "thread tools" at the top of each thread, or you can check the "subscribe to this thread" box which is located below the submit button when you are responding to a post.
Ok. I think I just confused myself :confused: Let me know if this made sense.

Noah's Helper
03-28-2007, 10:56 PM
You can also subscribe to a thread. You can do that by using the drop down menu where it says "thread tools" at the top of each thread, or you can check the "subscribe to this thread" box which is located below the submit button when you are responding to a post.

Another way is to set your options to automatically subscribe to a thread whenever you post a reply or start a new topic. This is done in the User Control Panel, under Edit Options.

To see your subscribed threads, just go to your User CP. :cool:

Piglet822
03-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Another way is to set your options to automatically subscribe to a thread whenever you post a reply or start a new topic. This is done in the User Control Panel, under Edit Options.

To see your subscribed threads, just go to your User CP. :cool:

I forgot about that one. Thanks, Ben :thumbsup:

SgtTigger
03-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Ok. I think I just confused myself :confused: Let me know if this made sense.

Maybe Ben was not as confused as I was......

:trio:

:cop: :tigger:

jedigrrrl
03-29-2007, 07:59 PM
this is a test, lol

rsumrall
03-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Givin' it a go, myself.

Noah's Helper
03-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Maybe Ben was not as confused as I was......

I've been around here for years, and I consider myself technically savvy, but I only recently figured out the subscription feature. :crazy: Now whenever I visit Intercot, my first step is to click on my User CP to see if there are any new posts in my subscribed threads.

(Hint: "New Subscribed Threads" on the User CP page really means "Threads you subscribed to that have had new posts since your last visit.")

By the way Bret, I love your use of these guys!
:haha:

Piglet822
04-01-2007, 11:25 AM
By the way Bret, I love your use of these guys!
:haha:

Ya gotta see him do that in person.

SgtTigger
04-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Ya gotta see him do that in person.

Only 61 more Days...... Jeanne

:cop: :tigger:

DisneyDudet
04-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Well, when I go to the boards, all the threads I've replied to or started have a check mark by them.

What did it do to get that to happen?

That could help the OP.

Piglet822
04-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Only 61 more Days...... Jeanne

I'm looking forward to it :D

Well, when I go to the boards, all the threads I've replied to or started have a check mark by them.

What did it do to get that to happen?

That could help the OP.

I believe that's one of the newer features.......I'm not really sure because it just seems now like they've always been there.
The check marks show that you've responded in that thread, it doesn't show new posts since you last visited.